• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

playing god - social engineering

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from CNA facebook ....

Tang Song Ye
i came home just now to what everyone know affectionately as void deck. I don't see senior citizens chit chatting or kids doing home work or kanak kanak playing soccer. I came home to a bunch of people sitting around speaking Shandong Mandarin dialect. Totally unbelievable.
Like · 75 · Reply · More · 52 minutes ago

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dennis J Tan ... facebook

Mr lee, if this is your solution for singapore, then I will never vote for you. Taking in foreigners is not the solution. I feel sad that you genuinely believe this is the right thing to do. Sorry...but you don't have the calibre to be my PM. you will never be like your father.
83 · Hide · 2 August

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the internet ...Leon lives in a HDB flat (can anybody verify this) .... wow ... and not in a GCB like many ministars

[WOW] Leon Perera lives in a HDB flat
Government PSC scholar, Oxford double honours, Former Deputy Head in MAS and currently a CEO!!

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fellow countrymen, as we approach the cooling off day, i urge you to tell all your family and friends the benefits of entrenching the Worker's Party into our political system.

Think for a moment what the PAP has done, the policies, they pushed through, especially the immigration policy which they rammed us with.

Without debate and without discussion they quietly brought in 1 million foreigners in ten years and screwed the lives of Singaporeans. In particular our PMETs suffered the most.... with job losses

Let us, come Sept 11 put an end to this. Please vote Workers Party and in those GRCs and SMCs where WP is absent, the other opposition members.