• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

playing god - social engineering

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
playing dirty

from HWZ forums ...

Today, 10:18 AM #1
MoyoCase
Arch-Supremacy Member

The National Library Board has removed all PAP's town council reports
The National Library Board has removed all PAP's town council reports. NLB as a responsible public serving body should come clean and explain why and under whose orders all these previously available annual reports were removed suddenly before GE2015. Can someone please verify. This story appeared on Tre. Hope WP is aware.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is coming true !!!!

from HWZ forums

dungeon_master

Ah Tiongs, Pinoys and Malaysians already here in force (estimated 1.X million in new citizens, PRs and foreigners on EP/S Pass/WP/dependent permit).

CECA let in another 300,000 (est.) from the Indian sub-continent (new citizens, PRs and foreigners on EP/S Pass/WP/dependent permit).

Now, PAP is gearing up for the new import market of Myanmar using a CECA-like agreement through ASEAN to fulfill the wish of 6.9 million white paper.

Seems like 59% of voters love the repercussions of overcrowding (maybe they like the Hong Kong way of living - small and expensive apartments, everywhere downstairs crowded and must queue)... so if you like the above (plus increased competition for jobs and minimum sum), please vote for the wolves (of ivory tower) in sheeps' clothing...

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from yahoo news ...

PAP Gains 20K 'New Ci ... • 17 minutes ago Report Abuse
there are over 200,000 S'poreans (over 4% of GE2015 voters) overseas, according to PM Lee but they are having problems voting in the present GE.

A reader from Hong Kong told TR Emeritus, “Just been told we need to register in HK by Aug 25 to vote but PAP announced Election Day on Aug 25 !!!”

It appears PAP has closed overseas voter registration on the day the writ of election was submitted. This suggests that overseas Singaporeans are pro-opposition.

Working overseas in 1st world countries, have made them more aware of their individual rights and practices of 1st world democracies.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP’s Achilles heel is its inability to run a dignified election

by Anil Balchandani in TOC

The manner in which the ruling party conducts itself during elections, the structure of the elections process, its regulations and the laws created to handicap the opposition parties and stymie the electorate are reason enough for people to consider an alternative voice. It becomes the Achilles heel in an otherwise valiant body of men and women that serve with dignity and valour.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from Yahoo news ... thread GE2015: Singaporeans may be a minority under PAP rule: WP’s Low Thia Khiang

Optimus Red Mango • 4 hours ago Report Abuse
Current Singapore including new citizens is only slightly over 3million. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that Singapore Born Singaporean will become minority in our own homeland when the population reaches 6.9million.

If that's the case, why should I still allow my son to serve NS? To whom are we protection? Why should we still go reservist each year and run the risk of being replace by foreigner who is cheaper and with no NS liability?

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from Yahoo news on GE2015

Ah • 6 hours ago Report Abuse
Government already betrayed Singaporeans' interest when they sign Free Trade Agreements that allowed foreign skilled workers to come in freely. I just learned from SDP CheeSJ's speech about the ASEAN Economic Community Agreement which was signed in 2007 by Lee Hsien Loong, it is shocking! That agreement allows free movement of skilled labour from any of the ASEAN countries, and there are no less than $100 million jobseekers from those regions.
Goh Meng Seng mentioned that PAP also signed FTA with India to let in their workers easily, and allegedly the reasaon was in return for GIC/Temasek to enter their market.
It is like selling off the interests of Singaporeans for the interests of PAP alone, because PAP is forever so reluctant to share the earnings of the GIC/Temasek with the people although they are using the CPF money to invest! And PAP kept denying that CPF is used by GIC/Temasek until last year, so you tell me is PAP trustworthy?

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Pritam Singh

Workers’ Party (WP) MP Pritam Singh shed some light on the processes when he called for less political partisanship in grassroots organisations like the People’s Association (PA) and the Citizens Consultative Committees (CCCs). Mr Singh told the crowd that the money for projects approved by MND doesn’t flow directly into the hands of town councils. Instead, the funds for MND-approved projects flow into the Community Improvement Projects Committee (CIPC), and the members of the CIPC are overwhelmingly PAP MPs or ex-MPs. The money in the CIPC is not controlled by the MP, but by the CCC.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Pritam Singh

Mr Singh also revealed that any projects for neighbourhood improvement are assessed and prioritised by the CCC rather than by an MP.

the PAP still holds the purse strings, even in opposition wards. The burning question then, is why? Why does the CCC control so much of a town’s fate, and yet are nearly invisible to residents?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
We now have in our midst an array of peoples who have nothing in common with the rest of us. They are here to enjoy the low taxes and our facilities and security (provided for by my sweat in National Service and live in the choicest properties). There is no enchancement to the income of the general population as evidenced by the fact that only @20% pay taxes. If you don't earn enough how to pay tax. The rest of us live in out lego like pigeon holes.

I strongly agree with you!

a.jpg

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
they don't have a monopoly on distinguished candidates

from the internet forums .....

The opposition offers a wide spectrum of candidates which was not the case in past elections. If qualifications and educational status is your criteria, we have Leon Perara (Oxford double first degree), Chen Show Mao (PhD Standford, Harvard and Oxford), He Tin Ru (MA, Cambridge University), Dr. Daniel Goh (PhD Philosophy),

Those with masters degree in WP are Sylvia Lim, Bernard Chen, Gerald Giam, Pritam Singh, Denis Tan and Koh Choong Yong.

For WP, who worked from ground zero and with dedication are Yee Jenn Yong, Lim Lee Lian, Faisal Manap, Png Eng Huat and of course Low Thia Kiang.

NSP Lim Tean has a degree from Cambridge University and there are some PSC scholars from Sing First and the others.

So, we have more than one choice now. Do we want to have a single-party government that self check?

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the Straits Times .... Ms Sylvia Lim

this is because constituencies are often renamed, so signs have to be changed, accounts need to be audited to transfer monies between town councils and offices may need to be dismantled or built

Sylvia Lim : Why should residents pay for these political games of the PAP? Since the Electoral Boundaries Review Committee comes under the Prime Minister's Office i say let the PMO pay.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from HWZ forums on LHL lunch rally

runforyourlife wrote:
To be rational, i watched the rally online with my colleagues. For the entire hour, there was no concrete plans on what the ruling party shall do for Singapore, 50 years from now. All i heard was, Lee Kuan Yew, gutter politics by discrediting the opposition based on opinions rather than facts, impressions and not credibility backup by facts. This is entirely disappointing. Given a choice if i would risk having more opposition in parliament than incumbent, vs having the entire parliament filled with yes-mans whom tells us "trust me" without revealing any plans, sorry, if i had not issued a blank cheque before, i will not issue it now.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear Mr Lee Hsien Loong it is still not too late to answer these questions (from Yahoo news/comments) if you want to, to save PAP from oblivion come 2020

2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a thumbs-upPlease sign in to rate a thumbs-down0users disliked this commentNew Voters • 1 hour 0 minutes ago Report Abuse

PM, ESM, 2 DPM, MOF, MOM, Why during all the PAP Rallies, Not even a single MPs or New Candidates dare to bring out of Our Voters doubt of Worries & Sensitive Issue of

1. Singapore had signed several FTA agreements with countries of 127 Types of
Professionals to work and allow of bringing Families to Our More Congested Nation?
2. Who had The Talents of Singapore, of awarded of the Top World's 5th in Cronyisms?
3. Is GST going to increase to 10% after GE 2015? MOF, Tharman had zipped his mouth.
4. What is your next Proposal of CPF of such Critical Financial Difficulties of Your Voters?
5. Is hanging your photos all around Nation of Tax-Payer's Monies?
6. Is withdrawing of GRC without Fairness of Electoral Regulations?
7. Can Voters make complaints To Our Nation or PAP’s President?
PM with all the clarifications above, You & PAP will gain more Votes, if acceptable by us

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends and fellow Singaporeans,

In a day's time we must excercise our right to determine the direction our beloved nation should take and which must be Singaporean first and not just now but for generations to come. We must prevail. Say "No" to lip service. We need concrete action.

We have been cowed in the last 50 years, to believe that we can leave our destiny to a handful of PAP handpicked men.

To our dismay we discovered that in the last ten to fifteen years or so we have been going downhill and that the sons of the soil have been deprived of their birthright to jobs, good affordable housing, a say in our retirement finances i.e. CPF and an unbearable first world cost of living, high medical expenses but not a swiss standard of living as promised. GDP growth has not trickled down but upwards to high ministerial salaries. This also include those in the top echelons of the civil service.

Under the leadership of LHL the PAP lost one GRC and two SMCs. I feel that we need to do more to ensure that we have more non PAP members in Parliament. The PAP has now become the cancer that is eating into the health of our citizenry. We have to arrest this.

Please do your part and convince your friends, relatives and your colleagues of the dangers to our future, if this one party system continues. Convince your pioneer generation folks at home that the PG package is but candy given by power hungry, despotic bureaucrats to sweeten ill conceived policies.

We have heard the rally speeches from the members of the REPLACEMENT parties. They raised many issues and pointed out the obstacles that have been placed in the way of the people's wishes leading to a divided Singapore society. If you are not with the men in white then you are against. This is exactly what we seeing in Thailand, where you have the red shirts vs the yellow shirts. We are all Singaporeans and why must it come to this.

So please pick up your phone now, convince others, so as to do your part to ensure a civil and democratic society emerges from this ... irregardless of race, language or religion by convincing all that we have to entrench a credible opposition into Parliament come September 11th.

Please vote wisely and God bless.

Last edited: