• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

playing god - social engineering

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screwed up policies led to high medical costs

without opposition gains in the hustings you would not have Medishield Life

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
they said our daughters and wives will be maids ....
(there is nothing wrong with being maids, though)

but our PMET sons and grandsons are becoming taxi drivers ...
(there is nothing wrong with being taxi drivers,though)

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
now is the time to help ourselves
they won't help you; you are in the outer circle
you are not in the in circle

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP Mr Yee Jenn Jong 's response to GCT

I am not sure when contesting in an election in a country that is based on democratic principles is being arrogant. It is for voters to decide and it is our duty to provide a choice for them, as best as we can.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Low TK :I don’t know what does he mean by that. But I remember Mr Goh Chok Tong also saying that, perhaps you don’t need the opposition to check the government, you need PAP to check the PAP. Is that not arrogant?"

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
say "No" to 6.9 million

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bgpgt%5Dthose-who-believe-pap-govt-reducing-no-foreigners%3B-shocked-official-no-5147510.html

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the internet (Yahoo news sg on GE2015) ...

Btw, based on what was said and not said at the NDR, the 6.9m PWP passed in parliament is still very much alive, and no doubt the PAP will implement it vigorously if they get a solid vote share 8this GE2015. Think carefully of your children's future before you decide where to mark that 'X'.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr VB :“Tell me who can afford to work for you for zero. There are people who can afford to work for you…apparently at zero. There are two kinds of people who can provide you services apparently at zero. Number 1: I’m already very rich. My bank account is full. I come back, I tell you I want to serve. Other kind of person: Why will that person actually cost more? The word is called corruption. That’s the word.

trying to justify their million dollar salaries ..

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the HWZ forums ....

newhorizons (Member): Do You Think WP Will be able to win Aljunied? So much negative news about ahpetc, I wonder if this will affect their votes. I am really worried for them. If PAP wins in aljunied, there will be no future for Singapore anymore.

jefefe (Senior Member)The ground sentiment is very different from previous election.. i have a feeling WP will lose its A-team.. and all the 2-party thing need to start all over again..

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Kay Siu:
He said that PM Lee was another link in a chain of ruthless power-hoarding initiated by Lee Kuan Yew.

“The ruthlessness has been institutionalized for his “benefit”! For the sake of power. Not for the people he is meant to serve. Does he have even a shred of conscience? Is daddy already back from the dead?! To crush, to fill with fear. To subjugate. With a new marketing propagandist style that fools absolutely no one

“The rest are just cronies’ kids and very rich and clueless spoilt brats. Given scholarships, parachuted into power. Rubbish. Out of touch, utterly uncaring spoilt rubbish. Their unjust privilege disqualifies them from even having a notion of the necessary humanity that needs to be forged. And all this so-called wealth being spread with more and more inequality!”

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-in-brief/theatre-uncle-lim-kay-siu-blasts-sg-ministers-demands-pm-lees-resignation/

Last edited:

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from yahoo news sg

No Eye To See. • 13 hours ago Report Abuse
Astonishing, isn't it that the pension is payable based on the "Highest annual salary of any office held by him" and "highest monthly rate of salary". So, it doesn't matter that the MP was a low ranking parliamentary secretary for 17 years, and then became a multi-million $ minister for 1 year. His pension will be based on 2/3rds of his salary as a minister, as that is his highest annual salary of any office held by him. So, it also doesn't matter that there are occasional reductions in salary during recessions, since their pension is based on their highest annual salary.

On this basis, SM / PM / MM will get 2/3rd x $3 million for the rest of their lives. I understand that if they are eligible for pension and they are still serving, they get both salary plus pension concurrently. (see section 5).

Or did I forget to tell you that pensions are exempt from income tax? This is stated in the Income Tax Act!

It gets better. The Act says that the pension can be commutated. This means that it is paid in 1 lump sum instead of monthly payments for life. The lump sum is equivalent to 175.14 months of pension, i.e. 14.6 years of pension. It doesn't matter that the minister asks for it because he has terminal cancer and has 3 months to live. He will get 14.6 years of pension paid to him in 1 go, and it will be tax free. If MM's pension is based on 2.5 million (conservative estimate), his commutated pension is $36.5 million. Can buy a GCB with it, without any bank loan!

This is a real scandal. I was horrified when Goh Chok Tong proposed recently that ministers serve 8 years only, and new ones come in. It means that the pool of multi-million dollar pension earners will get bigger and bigger! It will add to the financial burden of future generations of Singaporeans having to pay for the pensions of people who have already been paid too much during their terms of office.

Who in the private sector is entitled to pension? And yet the ministers, etc are collecting tax free pensions on top of their world's highest salaries. Now you know why George Yeo is fighting so hard to keep his job as minister.

Incidentally, Admin Service officers and High Court Judges are still entitled to pensions in the same manner. No one else in the Civil Service gets pensions

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from yahoo news sg

17users liked this.. Pity • 9 hours ago Report Abuse

I repeatedly and appealed to all true Singaporeans that we true Singaporeans CANNOT be minorities. These are the reasons many commenters are telling you here and over other websites.

It will be end of us when PAP won.

Expect another round of influx of foreigners then and we will just remain in the history and there is nothing we can do any more. There won't be any solution any more. We have to live with it as it is beyond control!

After many years under PAP, you think they care for all the small issues that we common folks are facing...they are only interested in building power and $$$ for themselves.

Today PAP is very much different from yesterday PAP.
PAP of the past focus on the welfare of his people.

The present PAP would not be interested in the rising cost of living that common folks faced.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a mainstream media reporter asked Low about the number of opposition candidates needed in parliament to form an effective government,

Mr Low Thia Khiang :

“The number counts! Let’s face the facts — I was in parliament for 20 years, and spoke on a lot of issues, but nothing has happened!

When I moved out (of Hougang) in 2011, and we had 7 elected MPs, you see the changes, so let’s face the facts; numbers count!”

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is not listening and he wonders why he is jeered at ....

Mr Lee Hsien Loong :

On the notion that opposition votes will pressure the incumbent Government to please people, PM Lee said that it reduces the relationship between the Government and people into a “game” – which will undermine the system that has allowed Singapore to become one of a kind and a “unicorn”.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the internet .... on Lim Swee Say

Ong Hong Kuen · National University of Singapore
I heard him clearly - he said the GROWTH was reduced from reduced from 45k to 13k! But it's still GROWTH! Despicable man to play with words and treat us like idiots!!!

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
from HWZ forums ....ipisfino

In July 2003, two Nanyang Technological University (NTU) economists suggested that foreigners took three out of four jobs created in the last five years.

The government swiftly denied this and claimed that out of 10 new jobs, nine went to Singaporeans and PRs and only one to a foreigner (??!!).[23]

When some MPs demanded, rightfully, for a breakdown of the number of jobs that went to citizens and PRs, this was what Acting Manpower Minister Ng Eng Hen said:

“What difference does it make? The ratio is unimportant when jobs are created.”[24]

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
preserving this link for posterity
Pritam Singh's speech last night on PA and CCC

bullying you with your (taxpayer's) money

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bgvgt%5D-16-minutes-non-stop-hooting-pa-pritam-singh-5161271.html