• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia - Truly Asia

shayanjameel08

Alfrescian
Loyal
HooO Well malaysia is one of the few countries where you can find a prayer place in almost every location - be it a shopping mall or the airport,” Fazal told AFP. i truly love it..!

AndersonSmith

Singapore is a good place to visit security level is pretty good but can be imporved amazing good at night should roam around at night and will find yourself lucky seeing such good things around

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For shopping JB and KL are the places to go.. Cheap seafood are aplenty in Malaysia.. Try going to those coastal towns up north.. Nice pristine unpolluted beaches with lovely view..

There are alot of things one can do in Malaysia.. For fishing enthusiasts, Malaysia is the place to unleash your fishing addiction..

JackWitson

Not that I’ve been there, but I know enough Muslims who have, to say that Andalucia in Spain should also be on the list. It is possibly one of the most interesting chapters of Muslims history, has good food, pleasant climate, beautiful scenery and is actually very welcoming of guests from the Muslim world.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hotel Review

Park Royal Hotel@ Bukit Bintang

Was there a month ago for a short 3 days 2 nights getaway. Felt the need to do a recommendation. The location was excellent as it was just beside LOT10, opposite Sungei Wang Plaza and 10 minutes by foot to Berjaya Times Square. Had a room that overlooked the swimming pool and the view was great. It was nice to leave the curtain open at night while wifey and I lay on the bed talking. The bed was comfortable, but Hilton's pillow was still the best that I slept on. The hotel is 5 minutes away from the LRT and 10-15 minutes away from The Pavilion(Atas shopping centre).

location_map.jpg

Oh yeah, there was a cute and fair minah new receptionist on the day we checked out :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had our first meal at 十号胡同, the food court at LOT 10. Wonderful food and I really wander why our local food court cannot maintain this level of standard.

1347429998-3457391545.jpg

As the duck king, I had to try their ducks :biggrin:

e378ad7529f4461b8fc655d1412dd928_jupiter.jpg

But seriously, their char siew was the nicest. The roast duck is average. Still prefer the one beside KSL JB. But LOT 10 char siew was the best I had ever eaten :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dinner 2nd night. Pork knuckle at LOT 10 十号胡同

Was a big disappointment. Was seduced not by the pork knuckle but by the promise of sourish cabbage. Had the best sourish cabbage years ago at King's Cross Sydney and was yearning for it. The whole thing at LOT 10 was a disappointment. The pork knuckle was dry, cabbage was weird and the potato was like stone :mad:

bavaria1-3.jpg

The only consolation was the cute petite cashier :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alor Street. Dinner on first night.

Seriously,go EARLY. By 7pm, it looks like this

jalan-alor-malaysian.jpg

The stupid thing is that vehicles are allowed to drive through this narrow stretch of road. But you'll get to see many cute chicks from China and Japan. Food was average but expensive. For 1 crab, 1 plate of kangkong and 1 plate of fried sotong, the bill came up to be almost 100RM.