• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are senior counsel Tan Chee Meng, who will you help?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a professional lawyer I will help all of them! Whether they are guilty or not is up to the judge, I just perform my part of the show.

有钱不想赚?

team drifter noted your are another greedy professional lawyer(scammer?) that takes up many cases and drag court time :rolleyes:.
easy money, cut and paste affidavit and replacing ah kow name with ah kinana :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are senior counsel Tan Chee Meng, who will you help?
1) NBG
2) peter lim
3) hong kee
4) tey (sex for grade)
5) howard shaw

assumption all of them got the same $$ to foot you and all five approach you at the same time.
you can only handle 1 case to avoid lose of focus.

NBG. Best chance/case for acquittal. No point fighting a losing case.