• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are senior counsel Tan Chee Meng, who will you help?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) NBG
2) peter lim
3) hong kee
4) tey (sex for grade)
5) howard shaw

assumption all of them got the same $$ to foot you and all five approach you at the same time.
you can only handle 1 case to avoid lose of focus.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
NBG.... Cos Ng case have a low chances of losing.... Cos 446 keep changing her statement....

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole saga i learned something very important.
got $$ you got chance of acquitted.
NO $$$, you sure go jail. expects volunteer lawyer to do their best?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the whole saga i learned something very important.
got $$ you got chance of acquitted.
NO $$$, you sure go jail. expects volunteer lawyer to do their best?

not quite but you do need to spend for a good lawyer. it doesn't mean you are acquitted but a good lawyer helps.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh thinks lawyers dont really fucking care....some just use their clients to get fame and still charge them a fucking ton of money.....

in the end lose or win, he is the bastard getting paid and wont be the one getting buttfucked in prison.....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong hee because that will be the longest trial n highest profile. then lead him get the inevitable jail sentence

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh thinks lawyers dont really fucking care....some just use their clients to get fame and still charge them a fucking ton of money.....

in the end lose or win, he is the bastard getting paid and wont be the one getting buttfucked in prison.....
you are right
in litigation, only the lawyers, both sides, are the true winners

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a professional lawyer I will help all of them! Whether they are guilty or not is up to the judge, I just perform my part of the show.

有钱不想赚?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) NBG
2) peter lim
3) hong kee
4) tey (sex for grade)
5) howard shaw

assumption all of them got the same $$ to foot you and all five approach you at the same time.
you can only handle 1 case to avoid lose of focus.

lianbeng says: the highest bidder lah! :biggrin: "$1000!" "no! $5000!" "no! $10,000!" etc...