• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel like a Whore!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me sad plump girl is actually not that fat. I am just a liittle big...

I often dabble in online dating, even though I have a hate-hate relationship with it.

Somehow, after a couple of months of boredom, I conveniently forget the cringe-worthiness of my previous experiences and give it another shot.*

I feel ready for stability and partnership. I decided to branch out to look for someone, sigh, appropriate.

And, there he was. His profile stated he was a vice-president in an MNC. in his mid-40s with a friendly face and great smile. After a few emails, I was sold. This was, indeed, an appropriate match. I agreed to meet him for coffee.

Sadly, he had committed one of the deadly sins of online dating. He had lied about his age, was at least 10 years older and 30 pounds heavier.

I resisted the urge to run and suffered through an endless coffee. He told me how much money he had. He talked about all the important people he knows. He talked, at length, about his crazy ex.

He lthen leaned in and tried to touch my hands and I pulled away like his hand was on fire. Then, it got really weird. He started laughing*very loudly and maniacally at his own jokes, with this crazy look in his eyes, and rocked back and forth. Every single person in the coffee shop gave me that “poor girl” look. I wanted to hide under a rock or at least the table.

He busted out his last move: “If I asked you to fly off to KL this weekend, would you come with me?” he asked.

Without skipping a beat, I said, strongly and loudly, “No!”

His response? *“But, but, but I’ll pay. I’ll pay for it all!”

He looked stunned and shocked when I got up to leave.

He didn’t even realize he had basically just called me a whore, out looking for the highest bidder.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
SadPlumpGirl,

Great move you just executed! 'hang up to sell' (in Cantonese translation) strategy!

Wait a while more and he will offer further location like Penang, then you grab it!

Brilliant move to ups your price. Clap clap,,,,,,

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me sad plump girl is actually not that fat. I am just a liittle big...

He didn’t even realize he had basically just called me a whore, out looking for the highest bidder.

You have been getting lots of practice here at SBF, whoring for attention.

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations SadPlumpGirl at least you could feel like a whore although I am sure you are not one cos I know. You're better than most of us in Singapore who are already whores to PAP yet don't know and don't feel.

jw5

Loyal
If it feels like one, looks like one, sounds like one and posts like one, it must be one!

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plumpgal, you should be happy lah.

Can travel for free and get pumped. Not bad lah...
No fish, prawn also can... :biggrin:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plumpgal, you should be happy lah.

Can travel for free and get pumped. Not bad lah...
No fish, prawn also can... :biggrin:

This SadPlumpGirl is hotbot/krafty soaking in all the attention and basking in lime light.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel ready for stability and partnership. I decided to branch out to look for someone, sigh, appropriate.

And, there he was. His profile stated he was a vice-president in an MNC. in his mid-40s with a friendly face and great smile. After a few emails, I was sold. This was, indeed, an appropriate match. I agreed to meet him for coffee.

Sadly, he had committed one of the deadly sins of online dating. He had lied about his age, was at least 10 years older and 30 pounds heavier.

I resisted the urge to run and suffered through an endless coffee. He told me how much money he had. He talked about all the important people he knows. He talked, at length, about his crazy ex.

He lthen leaned in and tried to touch my hands and I pulled away like his hand was on fire. Then, it got really weird. He started laughing*very loudly and maniacally at his own jokes, with this crazy look in his eyes, and rocked back and forth. Every single person in the coffee shop gave me that “poor girl” look. I wanted to hide under a rock or at least the table.

I believe you have just met Krafty aka Hotbot :o