• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel like a Whore!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I Again Feel Like a Whore!!! Sigh....

Ok....how shall I tell you the pain in my heart right now...:(

Alright, i shall disclose my age...I am a 24-year-old going around with this guy who is 30. Well he is not handsome, but to me its ok-ly average lah.

However, from a while ago, I don't trust my man. I feel he is two-timing me. He carries two cell phones and speaks to one person till midnight everyday!
I have caught him red-handed many a time. We share an intimate relationship but I can't trust him now......sigh :(

He now tells me that he meets that girl on Sundays and when I question he tells me that she is his elder cousin.

I am sure he is having a relationship with other two girls I know. :(

I am a Buddhist and he is a Hindu. But he says he loves me and not my religion.

I am fed-up of him. I am feeling like a Whore again!

How? Shall I leave him? What what if I cant find another man. I am not at all very pretty you know! I am lost.....:*: Confused, dejected and disconsolate....

Last edited:

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Again Feel Like a Whore!!! Sigh....

Be strong my friend, If you need a shoulder to cry on, there is always good bros in SBF to lend theirs to you.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

How? Shall I leave him? What what if I cant find another man. I am not at all very pretty you know! I am lost.....:*: Confused, dejected and disconsolate....
If I were you, I'd remain single.
Contrary to social pressure (which wise people should ignore), there is dignity in being single.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal

You stupid bitch! Everyday tell sob story! Too free go geylang sell lah..Come here wallow in self pity fir fuck!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Beauty is in the heart. Dont be discourage. I am sure you can move on in your life without this jerk. End the relationship and start anew. Life carries on. Your good heart will move a man, not looks. Cheer up.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is to be expected when you involve yourself with FBI...
you making your bed so you should learning to sleeping quietly in that same smelly bed..

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you chow ah kwa...stop impostering a gal and have a fucking life! This is SBF, not Aunty Agony Forum!

If your story is real, what the fuck is your Ah Neh man doing now? Tonite is Valentine Day! Why are you not out and writing rubbich in SBF! Hopeless!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Beauty is in the heart. Dont be discourage. I am sure you can move on in your life without this jerk. End the relationship and start anew. Life carries on. Your good heart will move a man, not looks. Cheer up.

Thanks Ah Girl...Can PM me? I need to share my sorrows. I have no one to talk to....

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK, i have to do this now. I will intro TonyChat to you.

He can cure your 花痴 needing a man, while you can cure him of wanting a ladyboy.

:eek::biggrin::p

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am giving you a benefit of doubt. So dont betray our kindness.

If you are really suicidal and thinking to be a corpse waiting to be discovered in Bedok Reservor or a superwoman flying down from MBS or jumping into an oncoming train at the MRT station, call SOS below.

Please dont jam up the MRT trains tomorrow!!!

SOS Singapore :

To confide..If you are feeling distressed, or know someone who is feeling suicidal, get help immediately. Talk to somebody.
* Call our 24-hour hotline at: 1800-221 4444
* Email [email protected]

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am giving you a benefit of doubt. So dont betray our kindness.

If you are really suicidal and thinking to be a corpse waiting to be discovered in Bedok Reservor or a superwoman flying down from MBS or jumping into an oncoming train at the MRT station, call SOS below.

Please dont jam up the MRT trains tomorrow!!!

SOS Singapore :

To confide..If you are feeling distressed, or know someone who is feeling suicidal, get help immediately. Talk to somebody.
* Call our 24-hour hotline at: 1800-221 4444
* Email [email protected]
thank you sam...I thought about gasing my self with charcoal...was thinking of going to 711 to buy masking tape to tape up the windows and doors...

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I need to sleep. Please stop starting threads like this :o

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thank you sam...I thought about gasing my self with charcoal...was thinking of going to 711 to buy masking tape to tape up the windows and doors...

That's alright. Whores are great at times. :eek:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I need to sleep too to forget myself... a deep long sleeppppp......:(

Sleeping pills won't kill. You need to add in one box of paracetamol and a bottle of wine. Trust me, you'll be able to fly even if you are 200KG. :smile:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sleeping pills won't kill. You need to add in one box of paracetamol and a bottle of wine. Trust me, you'll be able to fly even if you are 200KG. :smile:

really...i hate to end up in ICU and then recover...does it really work?
shall i also add piriton and ponstan?