• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman set fire to husband's genitals

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal

'It belongs to me, no one else'
An Aussie woman who set fire to her husband's genitals will be tried for murder. »Suspected he had affair

<cite class="auth">AFP - Tuesday, January 6

</cite>SYDNEY (AFP) - - An Australian woman who allegedly set fire to her husband's genitals because she believed he was having an affair appeared in court on a murder charge Monday.

<!--Vendor: Yahoo, Format: Standard --><script language="javascript"> if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object(); window.yzq_d['pD49mXxsfFE-']='&U=13g504fsa%2fN%3dpD49mXxsfFE-%2fC%3d658500.12918160.13168054.11044512%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d5457823%2fV%3d1'; </script><noscript>
b
</noscript>After the fire spread through the family home, Rajini Narayan, 44, told neighbours she had only wanted to burn her husband's penis "so it belongs to me and no one else," prosecutors said. "It's just his penis I wanted to burn, I didn't mean this to happen," she was quoted as saying, the Adelaide Advertiser reported. Prosecutors said Narayan's engineer husband Satish was asleep in their double-storey Adelaide home when his wife doused his genitals with methylated spirit and set them on fire on December 8 last year. The blaze spread when he jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of spirits, causing around a million dollars (700,000 US dollars) damage to the house and a neighbouring property, the court heard. Narayan, 47, died in hospital last week. His widow was remanded in custody until Friday, pending the results of a psychological assessment.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

An Aussie woman who set fire to her husband's genitals will be tried for murder. »Suspected he had affair

</cite>SYDNEY (AFP) - - An Australian woman who allegedly set fire to her husband's genitals because she believed he was having an affair appeared in court on a murder charge Monday.

<!--Vendor: Yahoo, Format: Standard --><script language="javascript"> if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object(); window.yzq_d['pD49mXxsfFE-']='&U=13g504fsa%2fN%3dpD49mXxsfFE-%2fC%3d658500.12918160.13168054.11044512%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d5457823%2fV%3d1'; </script><noscript>
b
</noscript>After the fire spread through the family home, Rajini Narayan, 44, told neighbours she had only wanted to burn her husband's penis "so it belongs to me and no one else," prosecutors said. "It's just his penis I wanted to burn, I didn't mean this to happen," she was quoted as saying, the Adelaide Advertiser reported. Prosecutors said Narayan's engineer husband Satish was asleep in their double-storey Adelaide home when his wife doused his genitals with methylated spirit and set them on fire on December 8 last year. The blaze spread when he jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of spirits, causing around a million dollars (700,000 US dollars) damage to the house and a neighbouring property, the court heard. Narayan, 47, died in hospital last week. His widow was remanded in custody until Friday, pending the results of a psychological assessment.

Is she crazy or in need of "psychological assessment"? It's a natural female response to this sort of infidelity.

I know many of my gfs would not hesitate to do this to their bfs, and they are all pretty normal nice girls to me. :smile::smile::smile:

Just that us girls never tell guys things like that. It's what we talk about in toilets though and why we carry big handbags. :p:p:p

Btw, the above was just a joke. Believe at your own peril. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/igODX-B2r1g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/igODX-B2r1g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a devil song? :smile:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/50W6nt1uq1s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/50W6nt1uq1s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she crazy or in need of "psychological assessment"? It's a natural female response to this sort of infidelity.

I know many of my gfs would not hesitate to do this to their bfs, and they are all pretty normal nice girls to me. :smile::smile::smile:

Just that us girls never tell guys things like that. It's what we talk about in toilets though and why we carry big handbags. :p:p:p

Btw, the above was just a joke. Believe at your own peril. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

joke or not, its scary to know any woman who would go all the way out like that.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

b

this is the sick kind of treatment you only find in australia. there is something about australia where the taxes can reach 48%, prices are more than new york, and chinese, foreigners are being beaten and killed. muslims are getting spat on and australians put thier cigarettes out in muslims heads.

this is why australia is the worst country in the world.