• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Japanese Culture...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those of you who find the Japanese culture so perfect and surreal... try working with Japanese people. You might attain a more balanced view on Japanese culture.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i onli lov their girls....:biggrin: lemmi contribute some...pls up my points...:biggrin:

8416919.jpg

8416915.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those of you who find the Japanese culture so perfect and surreal... try working with Japanese people. You might attain a more balanced view on Japanese culture.

I have worked with them. They are professional people, though a bit on the pedantic, perfectionist side. But they get the job done. Not like Ah Nehs or (some) Pinoys. And they aren't the backstabbing types. Japanese employers are also more reluctant to retrench workers during a recession; they value loyalty. Not like the trigger-happy Ang Mo employers.

And no, they aren't racist, if that's what you're implying. There may be communication issues, as their command of English may not be very good (blame the Japanese school curriculum for teaching English poorly). If you know the Japanese language more power to you.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with laksa boy, they are fastidious in work and also know how to party and drink.

And yes, they are apologetic wen they cant speak english well and try to communicate regardless.

Unlike bloody insensitive racist urines in chinkpore, who act blur and talk to you in chinese even though they know you dont speak the language. pui.

I have worked with them. They are professional people, though a bit on the pedantic, perfectionist side. But they get the job done. Not like Ah Nehs or (some) Pinoys. And they aren't the backstabbing types. Japanese employers are also more reluctant to retrench workers during a recession; they value loyalty. Not like the trigger-happy Ang Mo employers.

And no, they aren't racist, if that's what you're implying. There may be communication issues, as their command of English may not be very good (blame the Japanese school curriculum for teaching English poorly). If you know the Japanese language more power to you.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Japs do have a good work attitude and ethic but I've found most of them to be quite rigid and they dislike more than others to be outside their comfort zone and are not very good at thinking outside of the box. This could be because of their many years of improving on others' ideas rather than coming up with their own. Most of them are not racist unless you are Korean.