• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Paper say Nurses are low skilled workers...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If nurses are paid a decent salary, then there will be no need for Pinoy or PRC nurses. Sinkapore is seeing its middle class shrinking every year, thanks to the PAP depressing wages by importing aliens by the planefuls.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem with the PAP. Blue collar workers equates low class and no skill. PAP leaders should take a leaf from German manufacturing and realize the blue collar workers are producing high quality shit that is equivalent to a college grad.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A developed country which is one of the richest based on per capita income. But the net median monthly salary is $2k! Is that a high quality of life? 50 percent of sinkees learn less than $2k!

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the problem with the PAP. Blue collar workers equates low class and no skill. PAP leaders should take a leaf from German manufacturing and realize the blue collar workers are producing high quality shit that is equivalent to a college grad.

Same for Aussieland. Only in such a narrow minded country like Singapore will such thoughts exist.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP lets in hundreds of doctors from India ...these doctors are cheap; they can do more and yet they earn only $3-4k. So, salaries of nurses must be kept low. Why doesn't the government dare to keep the salaries of local doctors low?

Doctors earning $3-4k? I hope you are kidding.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12090_4586051901265_750920027_n.jpg

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats with the Mandarin and Excelsior Hotel crap clones. 1 post per hotel? Running out of names? To much free time? Advertisement or simply a twat?

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure the nursing community is upset by these stupid scholars admin service jokers who wrote that stupid White Paper

The only time i can bring myself to believe anything that comes out of any papee's mouth,
is when anyone can show me a pig and an elephant up on a durian tree playing chinese chess.......

before i forget=>

助李为孽, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink: