• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

77 MPs gave their approval. 13 said "no". NMP Eugene Tan abstained...

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
77 Members of Parliament gave their approval. Thirteen said "no". NMP Eugene Tan abstained from voting. Eight people were absent.

Eugene trying to join PAP so abstained ah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's appalling that we can't know who voted yes/no, and for what issues. In America, every politician has a voting record that can be tracked by the public.

What a farce.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic5.jpg

7 million OK hor OK? OK confirmed

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
77 Members of Parliament gave their approval. Thirteen said "no". NMP Eugene Tan abstained from voting. Eight people were absent.

Eugene trying to join PAP so abstained ah.

This is my view too. I expect that he will be wearing white a few years from now.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
An expected result.
And its called the whip.
A pappy mp dont like also must diam diam follow party line, if not its usually bye bye to them, and do you think a pappy will give up his seat so easily? its like trying to extract gold from stone.

This ET fella is disappointing, he might as well just join the pappys, wat for need this cb wayang nmp shit for?

I read up on almost all the pappy mp's speeches, they all make as much sense as a talking prostitute (ie nil)
Any intelligent chap can poke so many holes in their pleadings.

All said and done, just know oz is only 4 hrs away for those who wish to jump ship and nothing wrong with that.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking spineless Eugene Tan! Cant even make a decision.

IT'S GOOD for ET not to make a firm decision.Smart alec. Got hope....Gong Xi Fa Cai....the unlucky 13 is nothing compared to the brave and gallant 77 who believed firmly and decided wisely to vote for the White Paper. This type of courageous MP we should vote for. Majulah Singapura!!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT'S GOOD for ET not to make a firm decision.Smart alec. Got hope....Gong Xi Fa Cai....the unlucky 13 is nothing compared to the brave and gallant 77 who believed firmly and decided wisely to vote for the White Paper. This type of courageous MP we should vote for. Majulah Singapura!!!

we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

As for PAPees n cronies...=>助李为孽, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUNDAMENTAL BREACH is the phrase most apt to describe how PAP betrays the Trust that the 60% voters who voted for them in GE2011

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curtain down on another PAP wayang. Oscar award goes to

Best Director : LHL for arrow so many ppl to face the oppositions and the ppl. Pinkie is saying : Heng Ah, the arrows didn't hit me, hahaha ! CNY Huat AH, more ppl higher pay/bonus.

Best Actor : TCH for kena arrow by LHL and still solider on.

Best Supporting Actor : Inderjit Sing for saying the things ppl want to hear but eventually voted "Aye". The audience was most impressed with his speech and nobody could have quessed that he is from the dark side.

Best Supporting Actress : Amy Khor for acting that she gives a shit companies will move agway.

Best costume : WP LLL (gv sometime to the oppo - to gv impression that the award is fair)

Best music : Woody Goh (let's kick the can down the road, wo wo yeh yeh)

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 million !!!

TCH : don't worry I sure to include at least 100,000 for Geylang for the benefit of the Sammyboy brotherhood. Proportionately we also need more chicken.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"...what's wrong with you guys...i abstain cannot meh...i have deep thoughts, sleepless nights...and i abstained..why..what's wrong...tell me what's wrong...abstained cannot meh!...you clever you go into parliaement lah...."

2176583_zpsc4d69163.gif