• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

77 MPs gave their approval. 13 said "no". NMP Eugene Tan abstained...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, all 8 people absent are PAP MPs.

These 8 who are absent - because their mother or father or husband or wife or kid just died? So excused on compassionate ground??

Or they busy emulating Micheal Pumpher? Preparing for anothe by election??

Or what?

To be absent is better than voting yes.

They know they couldn't vote against the PAP party whip, and even if they had all voted yes, the PAP would win mathematically.

Might as well be absent. At least they have a little conscience.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
NMP Nicholas Funk ex-ST leeporter voted YES?

"Thirteen said no, including all nine Workers' Party Parliamentarians, Non-Constituency MP Lina Chiam and Nominated MPs Laurence Lien, Faizah Jamal, and Janice Koh. "

ET abstain - so Nicholas Funk either was absent playing golf, or voted YES to white colour toilet paper......

A2C3C63F61067F3FFB1E71F1974E.jpg

You steady, I steady, OK?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NMP Nicholas Funk ex-ST leeporter voted YES?

This cb kia useless one la.
Was armour officer....blur like sotong but likes to act yaya.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, all 8 people absent are PAP MPs.

These 8 who are absent - because their mother or father or husband or wife or kid just died? So excused on compassionate ground??

Who were the 8 keng king or keng queen?

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think he is absent. Anyway, his rep., use his own vote, will vote no to register the displeasure. IS gave a great speech. Noticeably, Kee Chiu did not contribute to the debate. Wonder why.

Old man can't be around for long. So they will continue with their 69 purse, not believing that they will be out before they can get into 69 position.

Old fart voted no? Fuck him!! The whole gang who are present voted yes. Eight people absent. So if that bloody bayi who talk so much is present, then he would also have voted Yes. CCB babu singh kong keleng way.

These are the people who voted NO. These are our heros!

bo lum par NMP Eugene Tan abstained from voting. Another fucko!

Hey guys its Chinese New Year please refrain from cursing old fart because there are many around including me. Don't have to be afraid to do it directly like "Fuck you old fart Lee Kuan Yew!".

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Thirteen said no, including all nine Workers' Party Parliamentarians, Non-Constituency MP Lina Chiam and Nominated MPs Laurence Lien, Faizah Jamal, and Janice Koh. "

this is a very good example of how pap will pass through the motion to screw Singaporeans. 77 voted yes all from pap. if wp got half of it, they can block it from passing through.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Do Not Have Enough Men to Stop Them

To be absent is better than voting yes.

They know they couldn't vote against the PAP party whip, and even if they had all voted yes, the PAP would win mathematically.

Might as well be absent. At least they have a little conscience.

If you want to win the war, you must have enough men to fight fascists. But instead, some of us prefer to kill the weak oppositions first. It is a disaster in the making. We are all losing this war.

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I heard parliament took 5 days of debate to decide on the future of Singapore. This is so efficient, as if we're faced with an impending war and we have to decide quickly our course of action for survival amidst enemy fire. Well done, I'm done with this cuntry.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come the PAP bayi talk so much cock about against the white paper and still votr for the white paper.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

This cb kia useless one la.
Was armour officer....blur like sotong but likes to act yaya.

Well if the 8 absent were from PAP.... then Nicholas funk must have voted YES. Once a regime dog, always a regime dog. CB kia say want to champion sports. Where got space to play sports with such crammed and crowded lifestyle?

9ABFAE91956C32E237B8BF0B017.jpg

"Crowded no problem. I got lobang in switzerland."

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well if the 8 absent were from PAP.... then Nicholas funk must have voted YES. Once a regime dog, always a regime dog. CB kia say want to champion sports. Where got space to play sports with such crammed and crowded lifestyle?

9ABFAE91956C32E237B8BF0B017.jpg

"Crowded no problem. I got lobang in switzerland."

So if i calculate right, less that 70 of the 80 MIWs support the motion.