• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Illegal protest stage at 3 different locations today, GD pls alert your colleagues

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
377670_526166164073184_584301728_n.jpg

426718_333082116797244_1767940066_n.jpg

school today! Should you be unable to wear black, feel free to join in by raising your hands too.

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Illegal protest stage at 3 different location today, GD pls alert your colleagues

wah this protest will be like Flash Mob style!!!!!!! This will surely appeal to a lot of the Gen Y types

too bad i am busy playing mahjong tonight... anybody got video of this great event must post here and on youtube ok??

sure damm interesting.....

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Illegal protest stage at 3 different location today, GD pls alert your colleagues

got you tube video to show?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Illegal protest stage at 3 different locations today, GD pls alert your colleague

What kind of retarded 7 seconds protest is that? No balls never mind. No brains make it worse.

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Illegal protest stage at 3 different locations today, GD pls alert your colleague

now cny all fts gone home or out of cuntry...where got overcrowded?

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal

Self immolation? Hunger strike? Civil disobedience? Rioting? Protest march?
Sadly, majority sinkies not ready yet.

sinkies prefer black and white la, send email to demand reply, if no reply, post all the emails in social media to catch attention la.

TomasDeTorquemada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pathetic protests I must say, more like police and thief.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of retarded 7 seconds protest is that? No balls never mind. No brains make it worse.

hahaha... I agree. Sinkies are often notoriously late for virtually anything. And the organisers want them to be around just in time to stage something that would last all of 7 seconds? So many loud mouths accuse the powers-that-be of engaging in wayang, and yet they are no different, and, indeed, I would say they are actually worse.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Really siao !!! I don't call that a protest . 7 secs ? Queuing to buy 4D also last longer then that . That event is just for attention seekers !!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why black? Should wear light blue. LOL.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Similar to what LKY did to the Pommies, need to test water every now and then.

乱患出英雄 whcih is similar to martyr during 危机时候

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro,

7 seconds is for testing water. If you dare to just try for 7 seconds can be a long time and can stretch to more than an hour and taking pot shot. Also to test PAPigs dare to use ISA.

If anyone get ISA arrest is serious man! PAPigs will be in big shits with netizens.

hahaha... I agree. Sinkies are often notoriously late for virtually anything. And the organisers want them to be around just in time to stage something that would last all of 7 seconds? So many loud mouths accuse the powers-that-be of engaging in wayang, and yet they are no different, and, indeed, I would say they are actually worse.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Admittedly it takes balls to even protest for 7 seconds. But if so kiasi then might as well don't do it?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro,

7 seconds is for testing water. If you dare to just try for 7 seconds can be a long time and can stretch to more than an hour and taking pot shot. Also to test PAPigs dare to use ISA.

If anyone get ISA arrest is serious man! PAPigs will be in big shits with netizens.

Testing water means what? That if they do it and get away with it then they will do more and longer some other time? It is just an idiotic and cowardly mindset. It is similar to those who after GE 2011 went online and made defamatory remarks. When they received a lawyer's letter they deleted the comment and apologised and thought that it was all over and they could then repeat the cycle of defamatory remarks. Well, that lasted only a short while until VW was asked to pay tens of thousands in damages for his defamation.

If anyone wants to do things illegally then they should be prepared for consequences. What they should not do is say to themselves, "I want to do something illegal and I want no negative consequences for my action. I only want applause."