• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPF investigates Lyn Lee instead of officers who allegedly beat PRC bus drivers

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lynn Lee is a local film maker. She interviewed the SMRT PRC bus drivers for a project she is working on. In the process of the interviews, she captured the PRC SMRT bus drivers saying that they were slapped and beaten during interrogation. She posted the allegations online and urged SPF to investigate. Somehow, she ended up being investigated instead !

The following is the first video.

[video=vimeo;58304045]http://vimeo.com/58304045[/video]

sorry for my ignorance . who is lyn lee?

Last edited:

kongkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've seen those videos. thanks for clearing that up. still feel it's 1 man's word against another.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The curious part of the case is Superintendent Goh Tat Boon's involvement. He is from Bedok Police Division. He is not part of the Internal Affairs Office (IAO) which is investigating the allegations. According to the SPF website, the IAO is an independent investigation division that is not part of any of the units.

http://www.spf.gov.sg/abtspf/iao.htm

Why would the IAO send an officer from Bedok Police Division to search and seize Lynn Lee's equipment instead of sending officers from their unit?

I could not find any material as to where the PRC SMRT bus drivers were interrogated. Could it have been at Bedok Police Division?

i've seen those videos. thanks for clearing that up. still feel it's 1 man's word against another.

Last edited:

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found it rather strange that SPF do not install CCTV (w/ audio and video) in their interrogation rooms.

It's a passive device and does not interfere with their work.

The technology is so prevalent that even lifts and car parks have them. Wondering why ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical intelligence operations. They are not interested in Lynn. They are taking mirror images of all her devices to put together a link diagram of all her associates. She also not smart - they allowed her to continuously text imessages while they were going thru all the other devices and finally her phone.

Supt Goh is just the front. This is an intel ops.

As I already pointed earlier that VW's blurb on the SMRT strike is indicative of the usual suspects from yesteryear getting back together. True to form Teo Soh Lung turned up at the Police station to be with Lynn.

These guys in Marshall Rd must be thinking that it is something akin to the free spirited Californians.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it was an intel ops, it was a rather sloppily executed one.

There must be more discreet ways of putting together a link diagram. Instead we have the ridiculous position of her in interrogation tweeting away what was happening to her. And this is supposed to be a clever tactic to harvest information?

I will put up an alternative hypothesis. The unit under investigation was worried about what other information she might have. AGC too was interested as they wanted to know if there was potentially evidence that might affect the trail in March. They therefore mounted this ops as a fishing expedition. They never counted on Lynn Lee to be so legally aware as to challenge them on CPC and other procedure. It became a quadmire when Ravi showed up followed by TSL.

The fact that AGC went along showed the evidence is not strong for a conviction that they instigated the strike. While a conviction is possible, there are worries about diplomatic consequences from the PRC public.The lack of confidence of the unit commander to undertake such a risky venture is suggestive that the abuses might have occured. Even worse are the rest of the PRC they sent home. I will not be surprised if affidavits emerge from them they too were slapped and beaten during interrogation.

Typical intelligence operations. They are not interested in Lynn. They are taking mirror images of all her devices to put together a link diagram of all her associates. She also not smart - they allowed her to continuously text imessages while they were going thru all the other devices and finally her phone.

Supt Goh is just the front. This is an intel ops.

As I already pointed earlier that VW's blurb on the SMRT strike is indicative of the usual suspects from yesteryear getting back together. True to form Teo Soh Lung turned up at the Police station to be with Lynn.

These guys in Marshall Rd must be thinking that it is something akin to the free spirited Californians.

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lynn made a video and caused the police officers to be investigated by IAO. At the same time, she also brought trouble to herself. Someone must have lodged a report against her and prompted Bedok Division to investigate.

Just too bad loh, want to speak up for the PRCs, she just have to face whatever consequences that might come with it. If she did nothing wrong, the complaint against her won't stand anyway.

Unless her computer contains some other "interesting" videos, she need not be too worry about this.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lynn made a video and caused the police officers to be investigated by IAO. At the same time, she also brought trouble to herself. Someone must have lodged a report against her and prompted Bedok Division to investigate.

Just too bad loh, want to speak up for the PRCs, she just have to face whatever consequences that might come with it. If she did nothing wrong, the complaint against her won't stand anyway.

Unless her computer contains some other "interesting" videos, she need not be too worry about this.

PUI!!! singaaporeans who help the smelly PRC dogs r Traitor DOGS ... i hav no sympathy for the pap dogs, police dogs, prc dogs and Singaporeans who help the prc dogs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intel guys are not interested in Lynn Lee or the 4 PRCs. They are looking for puppet-masters and any foreign influence. All govt do thats. Lynn gave them an excuse to dig deeper. Quite smart of them to allow her to use imessage while she was detained and then seize it to download its content.

They cannot be bothered about the Police or the AGC. Its not in their remit to make others look good. If they wanted to keep her incommunicado thru out the whole process, they could easily do that but they chose not to. This is a classic tethered goat tactic. And guess she did not realise she was the goat. And it appears to be working. The reason hunters tether goats is that they make the most noise and attract others. This one did just that.

I am well aware that they are well meaning people but when you take on formidable forces, you have to be smart.

If it was an intel ops, it was a rather sloppily executed one.

The fact that AGC went along showed the evidence is not strong for a conviction that they instigated the strike. While a conviction is possible, there are worries about diplomatic consequences from the PRC public.The lack of confidence of the unit commander to undertake such a risky venture is suggestive that the abuses might have occured. Even worse are the rest of the PRC they sent home. I will not be surprised if affidavits emerge from them they too were slapped and beaten during interrogation.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Police are supposed to get to the bottom of any report, irregardless it's originator.

They should NEVER take sides and Must be IMPARTIAL ast all times.

Use of force or promises to induce confessions is totally unacceptable. It's a punishable offence.

The police must remember that the public is their "pay-master".

Look at the Anwar's Black Eye case. What happened there after that?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Lyn Lee's Facebook, she mentions that a Superintendent Goh Tat Boon from Bedok Police Division came down to seize her equipment. He seems to be the resident SPF expert on such cases. In 2010, he was the officer involved in arresting Abdul Malik for his YOG postings.

Perhaps police bros like GD can shed some more light on who he is.

GTB rose up the ranks. He is Head Investigation at Bedok Police Div. Was with SIS/CID previously. Quite surprised an HI is needed as this task can be designated to an IO or SIO who may hold the rank of SSgt or SSS. No need Supt rank. GTB was Ramseth's course mate in the 80s at Police Academy.