• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hocking? Do you do it?

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We've all heard it, the legendary technique of clearing ones throat in PUBLIC with no consideration for others. I CALL IT HOCKING!

Sometimes, I think many sinkies do it so Loudly in public and I find it inconsiderate. Do u hock in public loudly?

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've all heard it, the legendary technique of clearing ones throat in PUBLIC with no consideration for others. I CALL IT HOCKING!

Sometimes, I think many sinkies do it so Loudly in public and I find it inconsiderate. Do u hock in public loudly?

I Hock all the time! Prosperous mah...Hocking is Good! hehehe:biggrin:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehe i just Hock again in the Mrt..now people look at me...hahaha...all that Sam Seng Kia's fault for reminding me to Hock..hehehe

An expat foreignor told me that one thing he dislikes about Sinkies is Hocking loudly in public...hahaha

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You use what to hawk? :wink: :biggrin:

Sometimes night vision goggles :o

image.jpg

ahbeng_sg

a very neat and useful trick to use when inside a crowded train or bus. give you some breathing space as everybody will stay away from you. i do it quite often.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a very neat and useful trick to use when inside a crowded train or bus. give you some breathing space as everybody will stay away from you. i do it quite often.

hahahaha....you will see all the eeeeee facesnlooking at you...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought we caLLed them the Art of FLamming..:wink:
A good FLammer can gather them into a smaLL baLL in his throat; and then cLears them by spewing his deadLy weapon some 5 metres stucked onto a wall !..:eek::biggrin:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought we caLLed them the Art of FLamming..:wink:
A good FLammer can gather them into a smaLL baLL in his throat; and then cLears them by spewing his deadLy weapon some 5 metres stucked onto a wall !..:eek::biggrin:
flamming? got fire in throat like dragons??