• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter apologize to jah

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no idea if such threads are started by the pro or anti Drifter camps.......
Whether the aim is to water down the damage done by the exposé or for his enemies to keep harping on the matter......

he knows that he's in the wrong and issue public apologies since he did say that jah have zap him with vulgarities in public forum . Anything wrong with starting that thread to show people he's sorry ? He could have act blur and not admitting his mistake . But he didn't .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No fun upgrading to premium so soon. Must bait as many zappers as possible. :biggrin:

You are indeed very smart . By he way , I think he did not upgraded all his nick sharing yet . He knows the game as you do . :biggrin:

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No fun telling u just like that. You should look out for that forummer who has that buangkok address below his join date on the top right corner. :biggrin:

That kind of hunting game only one of our member like to play . I'm not into hunting game .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no idea if such threads are started by the pro or anti Drifter camps.......
Whether the aim is to water down the damage done by the exposé or for his enemies to keep harping on the matter......

you narong sarong is always stirring shit here

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he knows that he's in the wrong and issue public apologies since he did say that jah have zap him with vulgarities in public forum . Anything wrong with starting that thread to show people he's sorry ? He could have act blur and not admitting his mistake . But he didn't .

that is true. i could have act blur. actually. i definitely will act blur.

so now, both sides sign peace treaty ? :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes PEACE to all brothers and sisters here...

new%20yr%20greeting%202009.jpg

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't say you will act blur , I also will act blur . that's why all our team members respected him for that . He's not afraid to admit his mistakes as this is not the first time he makes the first move ,that make us join his team . But sometimes he's a little too hot tempered . Have to relaxed abit . Looking at jah respond I think he accepted his apologies . Lets see how it goes .