• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SeriousLy; how many femaLe contributors are there in this Forum..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Know what; i hate that feeLing of guiLt upon using vuLgarities' on any of our Ladies here..short of screwing that Ladybird Chow Ah Kwa Akia..:cool:
Why dont you Ladies here just give me a Hands-up on whoeVer you are ?..:smile:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice try.
I am sure many lady sounding nicks are owned by men. Simiarly, many men sounding nicks are owned by ladies.
We are all in a virtual world. Just have fun :smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i sincerely and honestly believe that TRACYTAN is a wonderful lady here - an intelligent and wonderful forummer too:smile:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Using vulgarities shows much much the vagina matters to us guys, no matter how smelly it is.

Ladies here should regard it as a compliment.

Last edited: