• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70 per cent of all boys of PRs escape NS !!!!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interjit confirm not going to be fielded in next GE. He will be retired to "bring in fresh blood" into the government, just like TCB and TSK.

I am seriously considering going AWOL for my next ICT.

Privileges and responsibilities

He also noted that Singapore already has too many PRs and are enjoying full citizen privileges without the citizen’s responsibilities. In an example of the latter, he said only around 30 per cent of all boys of PRs do national service.

In line with this, he said children of PRs must be made to do national service and that the government should make it an offence for them not to do so.

In addition, he proposed a levy of about $50,000 chargeable to PRs who buy HDB flats from the open market. Such flats could then be only resold to Singaporeans and the levy would be refunded within five years if the PR took up citizenship.

“The differentiated privileges will separate the genuine ones from those who are here for a ride. We should grant PRs to those who are most likely going to take up citizenships so these differentiated privileges should not stifle our plans to attract quality PRs and new citizens,” said Singh.

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interjit confirm not going to be fielded in next GE. He will be retired to "bring in fresh blood" into the government, just like TCB and TSK.

I am seriously considering going AWOL for my next ICT.
well...if i am a PR, i will aslo siam NS !

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interjit Singh speech in parliament yesterday. Since no one in parliament objected, I guess this is fact.

I am still waiting with bated breath our esteemed media to pick up on this and give a one page report!! May have to hold my breath till CNY is over or longer!!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still waiting with bated breath our esteemed media to pick up on this and give a one page report!! May have to hold my breath till CNY is over or longer!!
Not going to happen with LHL at helm. Unless people online start to circulate this fact widely. Just need to quote interjit Singh, from LHL own GRC.