• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much rice you eat everyday?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my doctor told me not to eat so much rice. too much carbo is bad for me. the good doctor also told me that many people who eat too much rice in the end develop many illnesses...how much rice do you eat everyday?

i've started to eat very little rice. how about you?

You doctor must be some cock shit meat eating loser.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my doctor told me not to eat so much rice.

You doctor must be some cock shit meat eating loser.

i recommend you to eat vegetarian rice
images

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday eat rice also sian.
Some times must eat bee hoon, char kway teow, mee rebus and KFC.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything also in moderation la

Too much rise is also bad, too much roti is also bad, too much oyster is also bad.

Pls take everything in balance.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything in excess is bad for you including oxygen and water. Moderation is the key. My family alternates between the many different cuisine on a daily basis, steak today, full vegetarian tomorrow. Adds to the "spice" of life as well.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The threadstarter theblackhole aka ilovesingapore aka kopiuncle aka kopisai is a PNG TANG.

the great resident poet has spoken
behold the intellectual snob of the forum
planting rice is no fun
eating too much rice is for those who run
snob like jw5 is always hunting down the wrong guy
his bruised ego will always surface in shameless disguise