• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hypocrisy of pap exposed after punggol BE

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Child care are basic necessity that a decent government should provide just like affordable food, water, transportation, etc... This is called basic human rights.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish they would. That would teach those people who are disloyal to the PAP a lesson they wouldn't forget in a hurry.

The problem with many sinkies is that they take the PAP for granted. What they need is a good dose of suffering under an inept leadership.

The people should not take the PAP for granted. Every pain and suffering that the PAP inflicts is real. An eye for an eye. A lesson for a lesson until a different govt is voted in, one that will use taxpayers' money for all Singaporeans and taxpayers indiscriminately.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are ridiculous.

if your logic is correct, then shdnt the pap close the primary schools and secondary schools in Opposition wards? Shdnt the pap close all the Police stations in Opposition wards? Shdnt the PAP close all the Community Centres in Opposition wards?

Do you see your warped reasoning?

Yes..i agree with u..he is like PAP just as ridculous..

Why..after all these years i conclude that reason why PAP is like DAT...

is because PAP thinks SINGAPOREANS OWE THE SUCCESS TO THE PAP REGIME.

This is outrageously RIDIculous...:confused:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever they vote, they are still Singapoeans.

Maybe PAP too busy, let them lost more seats to free up their time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever they vote, they are still Singapoeans.

Maybe PAP too busy, let them lost more seats to free up their time.

pap is agenda-motivated. if the voters dare oppose them, that's how pap would fix. note the pre and post BE attitude. it ain't that friendly and caring anyone.

it's sheer pap's hypocrisy at full blast.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
My grandmother raised her 12 children in a city with far more than 6.9 million people. :rolleyes:

Was it in as tiny a totally built up country with as little access to land and natural resources as Singapore?

in the past they could just go back to the countryside to slow down a little and life was sustainable because a handful of rice, a few eggs, chickens from the chicken run behind the house and vegetables from the garden means that you don't really need to work for anybody to survive. Ask whether your grandmother could have still done the same today in SINGAPORe then you come talking alright?

Otherwise i say this to you, the policemen wore shorts in your grandmother's time.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top tier highly density countries have stop massive influx of immigrants so their locals will not be suffocated. Their leaders cared about their people.

After PAP lost punggol east they came out with this shocker!

See how much they dun give a flying fuck about SG citizens.