• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Practical Invention/Design

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why learn from third world country like thailand for a garden hose, we should learn from japan and korea for bidet with hair dryer to dry the backside as well.
PAP should enforce all toilet to have bidet for all new home and public toilet.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have one installed in my home. Cleaning with water is good but only if the water comes out in a jet spray. Those kelings in shitland pour water unto their hands and actually used their bare hands to wash that's gross. Some use water bottles and that's no good.

Those kelings has been using water for ages. Less barbaric than asswiping with leaves and paper.

And they've refined the process to include hand-action for a completely clean butt. Ever noticed sometimes in the bowl, some shit just refuses to go away even after a good jet? Same with your butt.

So I guess you're walking around your home with shit still in your crackhole. Fail.

Indians smarter.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those kelings has been using water for ages. Less barbaric than asswiping with leaves and paper.

And they've refined the process to include hand-action for a completely clean butt. Ever noticed sometimes in the bowl, some shit just refuses to go away even after a good jet? Same with your butt.

So I guess you're walking around your home with shit still in your crackhole. Fail.

Indians smarter.

:rolleyes: yeah and using your bare hands means it will go away like that with your hands touching your shit? Now i know why it's so appropriate they and you are called shit skins.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
why learn from third world country like thailand for a garden hose, we should learn from japan and korea for bidet with hair dryer to dry the backside as well.
PAP should enforce all toilet to have bidet for all new home and public toilet.

Aiyo bro singveld for us sinkies we can afford TOTO but third world cannot, I thought this is a great idea and practical in their poorer situation. We don't need PAP to enforce la I think sinkies can do it ourselves.

Last edited:
S

Seamaster

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3Ec433X14g8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I prefer the poor man's bidet, any time.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then on vietlaine day, you book 1 FL chicknen and lick her left face, you lick your own shit.

I have a strict "don't-go-unless-absolutely-necessary" policy for germ infested areas like Orchard towers and Geylang. One day VD viruses will mutate to become airbourne then the human race is screwed.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you wash your hands and face, but the shit will still be on your clothes. you comb your hair, and the shit lands on your comb. you don't see them, but they are all over you. yucks! :eek:

Yes bacteria is all around us but there's not much we can do about it except maintaining personal hygiene. Especially in a humid climate like singapore, there are more airbourne germs in the air. another trick is to sun yourself whenever you have a chance. Most bacteria can't survive direct exposure to sunlight.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bacteria is all around us but there's not much we can do about it except maintaining personal hygiene. Especially in a humid climate like singapore, there are more airbourne germs in the air. another trick is to sun yourself whenever you have a chance. Most bacteria can't survive direct exposure to sunlight.

some doses of certain bacteria strains are ok. they help build the immune system, and some contribute directly to cleansing of the colon and easing of bowel movement. for example, i'm taking 50 billion flora probiotic capsules, and my shit flows smoothly like the bay area rapid transit going thru' the transbay tube. and leaves little to no traces of shit smear on my arse. perhaps one ply of toilet paper for psychological comfort. but that's all. i love shitting these days. it's such an enjoyable and wonderful experience. :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: yeah and using your bare hands means it will go away like that with your hands touching your shit? Now i know why it's so appropriate they and you are called shit skins.

Thats how the prata that you have each week taste great. Try it at home, use yr hands and cook with them.