• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Practical Invention/Design

S

Seamaster

Absolutely right, different feeling between spray and paper, totally different.

We never had such problem when we were still kids. I did a research on this topic and realised that it's attributable to pubic hair around the asshole.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Seamaster,

I normally do my conventional "dry cleaning" for the 1st two wipe. After that, I would wet the next set of toilet paper veryt slightly and clean it off. Followed by another round. Like that sure clean one. No need for round two 30 minutes later. :smile: :wink:

You can also use baby wipes for the 3rd and 4th round of cleaning. Hope you find this useful. :p :eek:

you have sink near your toilet bowl or you need to get up and walk?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yaaaaaa I have to agree with you it really worth it. I've got the TOTO installed in all my 5 toilets in my home in Singapore, 3 fully auto with warm water and air-dryer (even have warm seat too) and two semi auto. But since I rented this place in Bangkok and its not my place I am using this first until my new place is up. Sigh, really missed the Japanese toilets.

Toilet seat warmer is very useful especially during winter time , imagine you get up early in the morning feeling cold , the last thing you wanted is to sit in those freezing toilet bowl .

S

Seamaster

I think we should invite PAP's Dr Koh to sign up for this thread.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then you have not experienced the joy of shitting in the toilets of modern shopping malls, 5-star hotels or the airport.

The problem is I'm a germophobe. Toilet door handles, flush handles and taps give me the creeps. It's a terrible affliction.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh says , if your tongue is as long as mine , you can lick the shit out of your ass hole .

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called a bidet. very easy to fix because all you need is a T head to be fixed to the water pipe supplying water to the cistern and then a bidet on the other end.

Way to use it is to flush the backside area after wiping clean the shit. good to wipe dry another time and ensures you wont get an itchy asshole because of "remnants" you probably discover no more "skid marks" on underwear after installing and using this.

:smile:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have this thing on the right in my home. Can anybody shows me how to use it? Hee..

l.jpg

In Europe, this is very common. But I find it rather impractical.