• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Practical Invention/Design

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
it's more hygenic for everyone to carry a tiny plastic squirt gun. half a cup of water in the toy gun can do wonders. squirt at arse after shitting. squirt into mouth for a quick rinse. squirt at mei mei neh neh for a wet t-shirt. squirt into eye if dust get in. squirt at peeping tom staring into a hole. very practical. offensive, defensive and preventive. can replace water with acid for attack mode. can fill it with cologne for buaya mode. handy, small and can sneak into pocket, pouch or purse. no contact with kar chng, chee bye or lan jiao. squirt to your heart's content. refill is everywhere where there is a tap.

You're the man buddy, always The Man, damn funny.

S

Seamaster

I'm surprised PUB doesn't allow this when its sold in Singapore and I have 3 of these installed in my house.

Maybe he meant HDB. You know, HDB can be quite a kaypoh. I have always wanted a urinal in my HDB flat, but HDB will not allow it. Same too for collapsable gate at my balcony.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw if you guys have stayed in the us check out their drainage systems in their bathrooms. I once rented an apartment and the bloody bathroom had no drain at all yup no drain. Us toilets donts have the water spraying thing too

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I incorporated this into my HDB flat toilet more than 10 years ago. And you're not wrong; I was inspired after my first trip to Thailand.

Have you noticed something ? As you grow older, more often than not the conventional "dry cleaning" method continues to retain some "bird droppings". You may think that you have gotten rid of every stain possible after exhausting some 10 metres worth of toilet roll. But after some 30 minutes or so, you can feel the itch in your asshole (no, I'm not insinuating that you're Dr KPK's patient), and when you return to the toilet and swipe your ass with a clean tissue, you find that it's still stains.

This is why every toilet should have a spray gun.

Every toilet should have this as well for those stubborn residue in our ass.

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/13722...un_Barrel_Brush_Toy_Hand_gun_Barrel_Brush.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ticks Infested

Btw if you guys have stayed in the us check out their drainage systems in their bathrooms. I once rented an apartment and the bloody bathroom had no drain at all yup no drain. Us toilets donts have the water spraying thing too

And bed with ticks or bedbugs. Really need to check.

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seen a documentary in Discovery I think, about how the Japanese company invented the automatic washlet, must give it to the Japanese for their obsession with cleanliness and their determination to succeed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ticks Infested

The problem with these type of toilet spraying things is that they require additional pipes to fit for the spraying thing to be fit in and of course a drainage system cos the water might spray unto the floor. There's no problems cos in singapore all toilets have drains in them but in some countries their toilets have no drains. My friends apartment in thailand has no drain but he has the spraying thing. Cleaning his toilet floor must be a bitch cos you cannot just spray the floor. Yup the spraying thing can also double up as a toilet floor washer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At home, I will wash and not use paper, more environmentally friendly

problem with water spray on the arse is that shit or fecal matter gets trapped in very tiny water vapor molecules invisible to your eyes. they are all over when water spout hits anus, sometimes up to 5 feet in the air. you will be breathing in shit thru' your nostrils and mouth. fecal matter carried by vaporized water droplets will rest on any part of your body, including your hair and hands. you wash your hands and face, but the shit will still be on your clothes. you comb your hair, and the shit lands on your comb. you don't see them, but they are all over you. yucks! :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
problem with water spray on the arse is that shit or fecal matter gets trapped in very tiny water vapor molecules invisible to your eyes. they are all over when water spout hits anus, sometimes up to 5 feet in the air. you will be breathing in shit thru' your nostrils and mouth. fecal matter carried by vaporized water droplets will rest on any part of your body, including your hair and hands. you wash your hands and face, but the shit will still be on your clothes. you comb your hair, and the shit lands on your comb. you don't see them, but they are all over you. yucks! :eek:

isn't that also said when you flush the toilet?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isn't that also said when you flush the toilet?

yes! that's why it is absolutely important to cover the toilet bowl before flushing. for public toilets without covers, open the door to the cube first, flush and get the hell out asap, and close the door behind you. scrutinize the toilet cube with a portable fluorescent fecal contamination detector and you shall see shit all over the place.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes! that's why it is absolutely important to cover the toilet bowl before flushing. for public toilets without covers, open the door to the cube first, flush and get the hell out asap, and close the door behind you. scrutinize the toilet cube with a portable fluorescent fecal contamination detector and you shall see shit all over the place.

sometimes i remember sometimes i forget. Anyway i am sure all of us have flushed a toilet before without closing the cover so we would have all that crap everywhere else huh?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have this thing on the right in my home. Can anybody shows me how to use it? Hee..

l.jpg

In the Movie "Dances With the Wolves" Kevin Costner shows how to use this thingy. :*::eek::cool::biggrin: