• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Practical Invention/Design

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This may not be "invented" by Thais but at least in almost every Thai toilet you find one. I think it will be good to find this is every Singapore toilet.

Nice to have a splash there to get rid of all the debris. Imagine if kenna bird droppings on the head better to wash away than to use tissue to smear the shit on the head right?

D243E024-E69A-4BF0-89CE-E8108AAE70AC-1483-00000133007A21F6.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle, u only go see look see look at shopping centres. many commercial buildings toilets do have this shower head. the more old school type is only a tap with a rubber hose. meant for our other races to clean backside. mostly at those squat type toilet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's for getting rid of the debris on your anus after a shitting session, not debris off a bathroom wall.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What I mean is that this is a practical "tool" and its cheap unlike those Japanese toilets, expensive.

S

Seamaster

What I mean is that this is a practical "tool" and its cheap unlike those Japanese toilets, expensive.

I incorporated this into my HDB flat toilet more than 10 years ago. And you're not wrong; I was inspired after my first trip to Thailand.

Have you noticed something ? As you grow older, more often than not the conventional "dry cleaning" method continues to retain some "bird droppings". You may think that you have gotten rid of every stain possible after exhausting some 10 metres worth of toilet roll. But after some 30 minutes or so, you can feel the itch in your asshole (no, I'm not insinuating that you're Dr KPK's patient), and when you return to the toilet and swipe your ass with a clean tissue, you find that it's still stains.

This is why every toilet should have a spray gun.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have one problem with this ...

People use it to wash their asshole right after they pang sai and that's before they wash their hands. So it will be full of germs :eek: ... I definitely won't want to touch that.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you noticed something ? As you grow older, more often than not the conventional "dry cleaning" method continues to retain some "bird droppings". You may think that you have gotten rid of every stain possible after exhausting some 10 metres worth of toilet roll. But after some 30 minutes or so, you can feel the itch in your asshole (no, I'm not insinuating that you're Dr KPK's patient), and when you return to the toilet and swipe your ass with a clean tissue, you find that it's still stains.

That's the reason why unless it's an emergency, I only pang sai at home.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have one problem with this ...

People use it to wash their asshole right after they pang sai and that's before they wash their hands. So it will be full of germs :eek: ... I definitely won't want to touch that.

Have a hand spray in toilet la.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I incorporated this into my HDB flat toilet more than 10 years ago. And you're not wrong; I was inspired after my first trip to Thailand.

This is why every toilet should have a spray gun.

Absolutely right, different feeling between spray and paper, totally different.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the reason why unless it's an emergency, I only pang sai at home.

Then you have not experienced the joy of shitting in the toilets of modern shopping malls, 5-star hotels or the airport.

One of my favorites is the toilet at Fullerton Hotel. The toilet there is so fantastic, shitting there is like a religious experience.

If it bothers you so much, bring some wet wipes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have one installed in my home. Cleaning with water is good but only if the water comes out in a jet spray. Those kelings in shitland pour water unto their hands and actually used their bare hands to wash that's gross. Some use water bottles and that's no good.

S

Seamaster

Then you have not experienced the joy of shitting in the toilets of modern shopping malls, 5-star hotels or the airport.

One of my favorites is the toilet at Fullerton Hotel. The toilet there is so fantastic, shitting there is like a religious experience.

If it bothers you so much, bring some wet wipes.

Oh yes, I used to "do my business" at Inter-Continental Hotel at Bugis.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Investing in a automantic toilet bowl , in the long run its still worth it .

Yaaaaaa I have to agree with you it really worth it. I've got the TOTO installed in all my 5 toilets in my home in Singapore, 3 fully auto with warm water and air-dryer (even have warm seat too) and two semi auto. But since I rented this place in Bangkok and its not my place I am using this first until my new place is up. Sigh, really missed the Japanese toilets.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro Seamaster,

I normally do my conventional "dry cleaning" for the 1st two wipe. After that, I would wet the next set of toilet paper veryt slightly and clean it off. Followed by another round. Like that sure clean one. No need for round two 30 minutes later. :smile: :wink:

You can also use baby wipes for the 3rd and 4th round of cleaning. Hope you find this useful. :p :eek: