• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF to be headed by Air Force once again, Neo Kian Hong gone

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
541444_10151298068232572_627615095_n.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it me or does anyone finds it weird that the the Airforce/Navy chief can head the armed forces?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all saf generals are boy scouts. (exception is winston choo)

the rest, i very confident can eat them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are the largest. The Navy is puny, But the most important.

I mean is this the norm for other countries?........some countries i know the chief of Airforce has to be an ex-pilot......and preference accorded to combat jet pilots.......those non flying air defence, air logisitics etc generals can stand one side.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean is this the norm for other countries?........some countries i know the chief of Airforce has to be an ex-pilot......and preference accorded to combat jet pilots.......those non flying air defence, air logisitics etc generals can stand one side.

NG was ex f-5.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you mean Hor CM, ok he was ex air defence artillery. Norton Schwartz, ex USAF general, was only transport and logistics but became head of US air force

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We all know it does not matter as long as being a scholar, this is the most important qualification.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you mean Hor CM, ok he was ex air defence artillery. Norton Schwartz, ex USAF general, was only transport and logistics but became head of US air force
Ok some not all countries.......
What about airforce/navy chiefs taking over command of Armed Forces?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is 45 this year, it should be a good year for him provided the Taishoui star doesn't cross him first .

Destiny and Fate always goes hand in hand, ground stories heard this fella is good and respected.