• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy with his first post, so aggressive, must be friend of the 4 attackers.
Anyway, they will be dealt with. If during the 70s, probably will be section55.

he also posted in VR to justify those scums action...well for all i care, they can hang those punks by the balls and let them rot in prison...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you, yes they should pay with their lives as they will be charged for murder. Cos they've cost a live, and they should be charged with the death sentence. Marcus shouldnt just die like that. Its too cruel.

these scums won't be charged for murder, the most the state will charge them for public rioting and reduce the charge to manslaughter which the most they will go prison for a few years....and once they are release they will probably laugh and think they are some big fuck heroes...the only way for justice to be served is to do an insider job on them while they are serving time...

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
古惑仔? why a hong kong den must 古惑仔? When a fight start must have gangster wan meh? are u one urself? if not have u fight b4? if yes u are sg 古惑仔 also!

Nah I couldn't help dramatizing the whole thing to make it sound like a gangland war, or at least, its little prelude.

Nah, I ain't one. Never could qualify. At the age of 14 the then Mafia don in Queens laughed uproariously at my then immature proposal and bluntly told me to focus on the books instead, and build a future from there.

Fought? I learned a bit of Escrima and Muay Thai in the later stages of my life and yes, fight I did a few times when I was in some parts of the rustic Midwest America with a couple of my friends, and once in NYC. Sometimes we get the upper hand, sometimes we all (including them) had to enter another kind of a, friendlier competition to beat Olympic world records in sprinting when we suddenly hear sirens in the distance (which is quite unfair because we weren't the ones who provoked the argument and then the fight).

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeanese are like Americans - just as many of you people would blame Malays and Indians for such crimes many Americans on the other hand blame the blacks and at times, even the Natives for these similar forms of social disorder.

And this kind of mindset somehow reminds me of the controversial technique used by American law enforcers called "racial profiling", including notable cases like the Oklahoma Bombing (even though the suspect arrested turned out to be a white man).

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeanese are like Americans - just as many of you people would blame Malays and Indians for such crimes many Americans on the other hand blame the blacks and at times, even the Natives for these similar forms of social disorder.

And this kind of mindset somehow reminds me of the controversial technique used by American law enforcers called "racial profiling", including notable cases like the Oklahoma Bombing (even though the suspect arrested turned out to be a white man).

This is one of the most peaceful places on the earth no thanks to the majority, what's wrong with speculation especially since mats and kelings start many fights unproportional to their numbers.

Btw apology thread here:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14462

Ppl do have honor here but i am sure a racist "anti-racist" like yourself is going to brush it aside cos u take a microscope and magnify every single little "transgression" towards m&ds or kelings etc while ignoring racist incidents to chinese.

Btw dun flood my thread with so called racist BS this is a thread about marcus siah and his death. If it's not related dun mention it here.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joshua up the lorry

friendster : http://profiles.friendster.com/7590028

gf : http://dream-cametrue.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

180041301l.jpg

learned some tricks over the years from all the various CSI work done..hehe...just cut and paste the blog url and search for it..when found it..click on cache on search link then walla....can see the name of the gal..how old..what sch also...

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one of the most peaceful places on the earth no thanks to the majority, what's wrong with speculation especially since mats and kelings start many fights unproportional to their numbers.

Really? So... EVERY Malay and EVERY Indian fights like that? No Chinese ganging up on other singles especially including that of their own race?

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw apology thread here:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14462

Ppl do have honor here but i am sure a racist "anti-racist" like yourself is going to brush it aside cos u take a microscope and magnify every single little "transgression" towards m&ds or kelings etc while ignoring racist incidents to chinese.

That's what a person should he is wrong. No big deal about it. We Westerners are pretty straight to the point and we apologize when we are in the wrong, much more than you Asians who rarely do.

And a sample size of just one, means "people do have honor" here? Brilliant logic.

Understimate your IQ? I mean, how could I?

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw dun flood my thread with so called racist BS this is a thread about marcus siah and his death. If it's not related dun mention it here.

It's not BS. It's so because you try to use that to fit into your own belief system which is totally flawed ie, you enjoy lying to yourself and to others.

Who am I to stop you if lying is your second nature? Who am I to tell you what to do? It's your life, right?

But, if this were a real setting and I were to choose friends, I would definitely go for the better and more trustworthy ones, that's for sure.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh you can't take it and resort to 'intentionality' (you're obviously not very cultured so you don't have clue to what I am talking about - in Chinese - "你的文化不高") because I was simply REPLYING to the RACIST SPECULATIONS by most of you people here, that's all.

So you mean to condone their racism and disapprove of me calling them for what they are and objectively citing their unfairness?

Also, if I don't order you about, who then are you to order me about? Who are you? Think about it.

Lastly, I would like to REMIND YOU that especially from other forumers' output race is BLATANTLY related in this issue, whether you like it or not.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
learned some tricks over the years from all the various CSI work done..hehe...just cut and paste the blog url and search for it..when found it..click on cache on search link then walla....can see the name of the gal..how old..what sch also...

You, Maverick, are undoubtedly, a genuis. Yeah, all the best :wink::wink::wink:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the Chinese attackers I must say, are very handsome. I should think that, if they choose to make showbiz their career they would do very well. All their movies and albums will gross billions and clear respectively, within just a few days.

It's all in their own hands really.

Now, who on earth are people like Edison Chen and Nicholas Tse? Nope, they won't stand a chance. They succeeded because they were just lucky, trust me.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: