• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

PanPacific

before the Shanghai purge, KMT was on the verge of being taken over from within by the CCP. Chiang was right to purge the Chinese Communist otherwise Soviet Mikhail Borodin would be the underground leader of the KMT.

I remember a movie was shown in Shanghai. It's famous song is now sung as the PRC national anthem. The movie was accused as commie.

Sheraton

March of the Volunteers was composed by Nie Er to a text by Tian Han in 1934. It was said that Tian wrote it on a tobacco paper after being arrested in Shanghai and thrown into a Kuomintang (KMT) jail in 1935. The song was featured as the theme song of the 1935 patriotic film Sons and Daughters in a Time of Storm.

[video=youtube;6icFnCSF2yA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6icFnCSF2yA[/video]

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad my post has generated some negative rep points for me.
Asians have the rights to be angry at what the Japs did.

But Japs do not knoe the history of their astrocities.

Remember the Sock Ching genocide in Singapore.

It is a lie. :-)

More negative pts please.

The current PM of Great Japan is a right-wing nationalist hawk. He believes that Japan never rape Nanking.
It is the feudal Kmt who fail to realise that nanking was surrounded on three sides by mountains and one side by river.
The chinese blame the japs for their own failings.

Nippon's imperial army also liberated asia, but the colonial masters brainwash asians into thinking that the Japs are bad people.

They are just correcting their wrong thinkings.

Long live Japan!