• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, i got nothing against drifter. but he is a jap cock sucker. jap didn't do anything like the German do. no need to go to the link, that stupid page not much to read also. only once in a long while and to some countries only. Germany Chancellor apologise every year during anniversary and reassure they won't do it. the fucking emperor is a war criminal, should hang him. so jap will know this war is wrong, because they never hang him. so got people like drifter and the Far Right thinking its nothing wrong as long as they did it for the emperor.
Aiyoh...what did the Japs did to u man! So agitated for what...I like Japan. And so?

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
moo....wow...zap me ah..ok lor...U are a disgrace to the chinese race.
I call u CRASS, Low class useless piece of shit!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moo....wow...zap me ah..ok lor...U are a disgrace to the chinese race.
I call u CRASS, Low class useless piece of shit!

u see? u kena zap only u like that. imagine your female family members, mother, sisters, wives, girl friends etc deserve to be brutally gang rape and killed. your baby thrown in air and plunge into the samurai sword waiting below. then u come and tell me jap high class u love them.

Last edited:

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
u see? u kena zap only u like that. imagine your female family members, mother, sisters, wives, girl friends etc deserve to be brutally gang rape and killed. your baby thrown in air and plunge into the samurai sword waiting below. then u come and tell me jap high class u love them.

no wonder sam ban you and gave you infraction of 100 points...lol :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah. mine is straight forward and clear. u shifting the blame to ccp to dilute the wrong doing for fucking jap. u r a fucking jap cock sucker trying to confuse and shift the focus!

anyone who defend the japanese wrong doings. female family members, mother, sisters, wives, girl friends etc deserve to be brutally gang rape and killed. your baby deserve to thrown in air and plunge into the samurai sword waiting below. your whole family deserve to be buried alive. then u come and tell me they are the victims or they are not the worst.

国仇家恨!!!

CCP, the war provoker, and Japan, the war aggressor committed war crimes against the Chinese people. that was my position all along.

it is sad that even in today's internet age, people are still ignorant about CCP wicked misdeeds from the past.

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP, the war provoker, and Japan, the war aggressor committed war crimes against the Chinese people. that was my position all along.

it is sad that even in today's internet age, people are still ignorant about CCP wicked misdeeds from the past.

why you bother arguing with a nutcase...ignore this senile old Chinese man lah...

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal

if one day his children marry japanese wife or husband, this old man will disown his children ah...lol...his historical burden so strong type...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is not people are ignorant and even people from China know what happened. including MZD did more harm than WWII to the country.

jap did it out of greed. they will invade without anyone provoking them. period.

i know, for you bangla not at fault even they raped your wife.

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not people are ignorant and even people from China know what happened. including MZD did more harm than WWII to the country.

jap did it out of greed. they will invade without anyone provoking them. period.

i know, for you bangla not at fault even they raped your wife.
your bangla analogy is CRAP!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The current PM of Great Japan is a right-wing nationalist hawk. He believes that Japan never rape Nanking.
It is the feudal Kmt who fail to realise that nanking was surrounded on three sides by mountains and one side by river.
The chinese blame the japs for their own failings.

Nippon's imperial army also liberated asia, but the colonial masters brainwash asians into thinking that the Japs are bad people.

They are just correcting their wrong thinkings.

Long live Japan!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What facts? All your "facts" are tangential to the discussion of US vs China.

Mine are just plain facts with 0 biasness unlike you who tries to make your opinions look like facts.

The Chinese intelligence agencies are in fact doing more shit to US than US to China, always hacking the US to steal military technology, sending their spies to US universities to steal technology, etc... As always your facts are bullshit clouded by your Chinese chauvinist pig mentality. Letting China practice their expansionist policy as I have argued will only embolden them to be more aggressive in their stance towards other countries. As I have said from the FUCKING BEGINNING, it is the lesser of two evils. From the actions that nations have taken, it is obvious that they have chosen US to be the lesser of the two evils.

ROFL US has been doing shit to china for decades also who the fuck doesn't hack? Anyone with an internet connection and a pc can engage in hacking what even makes you think those are the work of intelligence agencies? Nope i'm not clouded by anything btw if you call me chinese chauvinist are you then a US chauvinist pig then? In fact you're probably a pig + cock sucker + shit eater for the US. What actions from what nations have taken that even proves the US is the lesser of the 2 evils?

I'm not interested in your fucking history lesson. You still cannot deny the fact that many Asian countries have publicly declared their support for US over China. So much for the big bad evil US...

You're not interested cos they prove you wrong you tard. You sure declared support over china? :rolleyes: You really are a fucking idiot. Politicians smile at each other all the time and pay visits to one another it doesn't mean anything. Most of those countries are also friendly to china. Singapore is friendly to china and so is thailand etc. Saddam hussein and donald rumsfield have spoken and met each other before so has the president of libya met with the president of the US but yet in the end they got killed by the US. Being friendly out in the open doesn't mean anything. You see how stupid you are.

Conveniently leaving out the fact that the Chinese population is brainwashed from young to be anti-US, anti-Korea, anti-Japan and generally anti-anything-that-is-not-Chinese. If that is not racist, WHAT THE FUCK IS!?!?!

There is a difference between being anti a country and being a racist. I can bet a pea brained moron like you cannot grasp this fact. The US also brain washes their population. That's why the always constantly think they are the best in everything when it isn't true. The only thing the US can truly say it is the best in is military grade weapons.

Whatever... and more anti-US/EU racist remarks from you?

Whatever! ROFL anytime anyone says whatever in that manner it means he has given up nothing logical left to retort. See you have lost with this remark.

You are arguing on a fucking technicality and there is no point in arguing because you are arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm not a dumb fuck like you. FYI, just before Germany invaded Poland in WW2, they were "talking" about annexing territory, just as how China is "talking" about annexing the disputed islands. Only a retard like you cannot connect the dots and see cause-and-effect. And as always we have been talking about US vs China, your points of how bad/evil the US is towards the Middle East has nothing to do with the topic at hand. So go celebrate your "victory", NOBODY GIVES A FUCK CAUSE IT IS NOT RELEVANT.

What a big fucking joke you are. If china actually attempts military aggression then you come in to speak. Idiot. I don't even see china attempting to launch any invasion at all even on the islands. See the US has launched invasions of many countries but not china and you still can deny that? What a dog you are.

Woah, so suddenly latin america and middle east are "threats" because they can overtake the US as a superpower? Did you knock your head against the wall or what??? And what fuck nonsense is this about US is the only country "allowed" to spend so much on military weapons? Other countries can always spend more... nobody is stopping them. My contention is that China has ramped up spending on ANTI-US military tech, in fact all their military tech is targeted to be anti-US. On the other hand US with so much military spending, has not developed any substantial anti-China tech. So who is the fucking aggressor here? Fuck off and stop bullshitting.

You are really stupid. They are threats to the US but they won't be able to become superpowers but that does not mean they won't be threats. You fucking idiot. The US has always attempted to remove any threat no matter how small. The US is also known to bully weaker countries like calling in the coalition of the willing to fight in afghanistan and iraq when the US could have done it alone. Now you say other countries are allowed to spend more. :rolleyes: If thta's the case why would you even bring up china's spending on military? Is china not allowed to do that? You're one sneaky swine. Also what anti-china tech are you talking about? I didn't know they have weapons that specifically belong to one country. The way you write i can tell you are an idiot. The US doesn't have anti- afghan tech too since the weapons the afghans use aren't actually afghanistan weapons so does this mean the US isn't hostile to afghanistan?

I'm obviously not a Chinese chauvinist pig who is anti-US, anti-Japan and anti-everything-that-is-not-Chinese. China has not invaded Taiwan because they fear US intervention, and because they do not have the military capacity to take Taiwan without severe collateral damage (which defeats the purpose of invading in the first place). However, that situation is changing, and once they develop sufficient military tech and can confidently deny US military supremacy in the region, and have decoupled their economy from US's economy, THEY WILL ATTACK TAIWAN. Japan and S.Korea are not vassal states of the US, they are ALLIES. They want US to help them, that is the fucking difference. Nobody wants "help" from fucking China or racist pigs like you for that matter.

Who the fuck is anti anything that isn't chinese? :rolleyes: You're a US chaunvinist pig and an ang moh cock sucker and it's odd that you dare point your fingers at others. You see how retarded you wrote here about taiwan. Ok the US is preventing china from attacking taiwan but earlier you talked about germany wanting to invade poland and how similar it is to china invading the islands. See how you contridict yourself. If the US is preventing china from taking military action how could they invade the islands like you compared to germany invading poland. This shows that you're not only a doggy cock sucker but also an idiot with 0 logic. Also here is the thing. Don't accuse anyone unless they have taken action. Your saying about china attacking taiwan once they have developed military supremacy is like saying you know this person will rob and kill you if there were no police around or if he owned a gun. Well has this person robbed or killed anyone yet? Suffice to say you cannot accuse anyone of anything unless they have committed the act. I can also say if afghanistan had nuclear weapons and a strong air force they will attack the US. Yet this doesn't actually even mean anything since when was predicting the future even used in an argument? If japan has a super strong military they will attack the entire asian continent again! See how fucking stupid that sounds just like you making up some imaginary scenerio. You're just a bloody racist now making up stories.