• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know , but heard our boss suddenly power shoot upz until very high !! I think he siao Liao !!!

Wow !!!! He really siao Liao !! :wink: he also give my team and your team infp !!! Hosay Liao !! Thank you boss !!

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonder any more team received new year Ang pow :wink:

Im Not sure too . But heard he's very careful of giving Ang pow he worry got mole in other team . Our boss is a smart man , he need to monitor all his team first before he give Ang pow .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im Not sure too . But heard he's very careful of giving Ang pow he worry got mole in other team . Our boss is a smart man , he need to monitor all his team first before he give Ang pow .

I see , no wonder he can stay so secretive for sharing nick for years ... Have to respect him for that . Got to sign out and use another nick now . Bye brother .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Expect the unexpected from all of our team when you zap our teams without leaving nick :wink: now we know who :wink:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, i got nothing against drifter. but he is a jap cock sucker. jap didn't do anything like the German do. no need to go to the link, that stupid page not much to read also. only once in a long while and to some countries only. Germany Chancellor apologise every year during anniversary and reassure they won't do it. the fucking emperor is a war criminal, should hang him. so jap will know this war is wrong, because they never hang him. so got people like drifter and the Far Right thinking its nothing wrong as long as they did it for the emperor.

What drifter cock sucker ? Did the current Japanese generation rape your love one , killed your love one ? Why are you behaving like ah tiong still kpkb about the past ? Nobody said that what the Japanese did was right . What's over already over . Do you still put the blame on current generation ? Because of people like you that can't tell the past from the present that's why have war . Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave. When you forgive, you in no way change the past , but you sure do change the future. It's time to let go dude .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I personally like Japan and modern day Japan is a very good place, but Im not going to defend Japans war crimes denial because there is no honour in it. Anyway , most of those army involved in ww2 are either too old or are dead. Why should we continue to put all the blame in actual japanese ppl ? There's no logic in doing that . I don't think Japan will make the same mistake again. It was a different time back then and a lot has changed, the world has changed. Japan is a very peaceful nation and I highly doubt they would repeat their mstakes of the past.

PS : Remember that the current japanese are not responsible for their past government .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some reason, China don't accept the apology. It's as if they are ashamed for letting another Asian culture invade their land . JAPAN HAS APOLOGIZED FOR WORLD WAR 2. Chinese dismesses it. Is it about Yasukuni? No Country in the world is worth it's salt if they do not pay respect for their war dead. Good or bad, The Japanese need to respect their dead also. What does an internal issue of respect for war dead have to do with an apology to victims of Japanese Imperialism? Japan has apologized many times. Arrogant Chinese don't accept it.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the war period, it's very hard to say who is wrong and who is right. Of course killing is already a wrong thing in the first place. But apparently, stronger country killed more people. The winner is always be seen as a bully.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like sushi and also dim sum.

The shits in india are hopeless as a counterweight to the tiongs, so for the sushis to militarise is a good thing,
balance is good, domination is bad.

besides sushi girls are so much prettier than slitty eyed, aeroplane urine mei meis.
but both are smelly also.

ting ting, letssss rumble!!hahaha

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the Koreans? Are they arrogant too since they also don't accept Japan's apologies?

Yasukuni won't be a big deal if the Far Right is not in control of Japan and if it wasn't the Prime Minister paying respect to it. If you are the Prime Minister of a country, almost everything you do in public can be considered official duty because everybody is watching you and that means you are representing the government.

Did the German Chancellor pay respects to a shrine honoring Germany Class A war criminals?
NO. The Europeans, Jews and Americans would not allow it.
Why are they so petty? Why don't they let the German Head of State pay respect to their war dead?

It is okay to pay respect to your war dead but not to war criminals especially if you are a Head of State of the country.

Do you think it is okay for your Prime Minister to pay respect to executed murderers and rapists?

some reason, China don't accept the apology. It's as if they are ashamed for letting another Asian culture invade their land . JAPAN HAS APOLOGIZED FOR WORLD WAR 2. Chinese dismesses it. Is it about Yasukuni? No Country in the world is worth it's salt if they do not pay respect for their war dead. Good or bad, The Japanese need to respect their dead also. What does an internal issue of respect for war dead have to do with an apology to victims of Japanese Imperialism? Japan has apologized many times. Arrogant Chinese don't accept it.

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody here is blaming the current Japanese people for their past government's crimes. War has always been started by politicians to achieve their own selfish agendas.

The problem with Japan is its Far Right which has ruled Japan for most of the time since WWII. Sure, most ordinary Japanese people are sincerely apologetic over their war past. But if you think the elite in Japan is sincerely apologetic, you are making a big mistake.

I like the Japanese too. Modern Japan definitely contributed a lot to the world. They made high quality affordable products. Honda, Toyota, Panasonic, Sony, etc., etc. Hard to imagine a world today with Japan.

But be wary of its government.

I personally like Japan and modern day Japan is a very good place, but Im not going to defend Japans war crimes denial because there is no honour in it. Anyway , most of those army involved in ww2 are either too old or are dead. Why should we continue to put all the blame in actual japanese ppl ? There's no logic in doing that . I don't think Japan will make the same mistake again. It was a different time back then and a lot has changed, the world has changed. Japan is a very peaceful nation and I highly doubt they would repeat their mstakes of the past.

PS : Remember that the current japanese are not responsible for their past government .

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soviet diplomat Peter Vladimirov said that the Communist never fought the Japanese. some people will say that it was Russian lies. General Wedemyer said that the Communist never made much of an active resistance against the Japanese. the same people will say that it was American lies. Yasuji Okamura said that Japan killed few Communist troops. it was Japanese lies. Chungking said that the Communist never fought the Japanese but attacked National Government troops. as usual, it was Kuomintang lies. Zhang Guotao and Wang Ming said that CCP wayang the war all the way. as expected. it was the CCP traitors lies.

everyone somewhat ganged up to slander the heroic war efforts of the Communist Party of China. only the words of leader Mao Zedong were the absolute truth.

:rolleyes:

Please check my posts. Right from the start, I stated that the KMT fought the Japanese more. And did I say the CCP fought the Japanese heroically?

One reason most of the fighting was by the KMT was because the Japanese were attacking the important territories which were all controlled by the KMT.
"Resistance to the Japanese fell primarily on the Kuomintang because the Communists were in the remote areas of northwestern China. Also neither Chiang or Mao wanted to weaken their forced by fighting pitched battles with the Japanese. The major engagements were largely between the Japanese and the Nationalists. This was largely because the Nationalists (KMT) conrolled the most valuable areas of China that the Japanese coveted."
http://histclo.com/essay/war/ww2/camp/pac/china/w2c-cr.html

So everything Chiang and his "allies" said were the absolute truth?
Note that Stalin hated Mao. And after the war, the Japanese were very grateful to Chiang because his generosity to the returning Japanese troops - to the extent of giving each Japanese soldier a sack of rice.

In the Xi'an incident of 1936, Chiang was forced at gun point to unite with the CCP to fight the Japanese. The whole world and the more importantly the Chinese people knew about this. Do you think the CCP could avoid fighting the Japanese totally?

Soviet Russian ordered CCP to carry out the sabotage operations. Chiang Kai Shek stance was clear from the onset: "we might appease the Japanese now but it is temporary. we must buy time to get ready for the war. we will only fight when we are ready. when that day comes. we will fight the Japanese to the very end until eventual victory, and we will restore Chinese pride and take back all our stolen lands from the Japanese." but unfortunately, there were some groups and people in China ( not only the Communist ) who wanted China to get into a war with Japan asap for its own sinister interests.

Haha, and you believe what Chiang said? Anybody in his shoes would say the same thing. He was under pressure from all sides to fight the Japanese: from the Chinese people and from his own generals (yes, some probably for selfish reasons because they were warlords and lost their territories to the Japanese). Yes, it was possible that Chiang really meant what he said. But would anybody be confident that he could get back all the territories taken by the Japanese after beating the CCP?

Chiang said that obviously to appease the people. But it was probably too late. If the Xi'an incident was indeed masterminded by the CCP, then it was a master stroke because in a single stroke, it painted the picture that the CCP was the one who wanted to unite to fight the Japs, and that Chiang had to be coerced to do it. The CCP knew how to 得民心 (of course we all know this is all politics).

Chiang wanted to wait until China was stronger. But you yourself said the Japanese wanted to attack before China could become stronger.

the Soviet’s archives were opened for research since the early 90s. some historian authors like Jung Chang and Jay Taylor had dug into the archives to get proof of the Soviet-CCP collusion in China during that period.

Do you mean to say Japanese-CCP collusion or Soviet-CCP collusion? Of course there was Soviet-CCP collusion. They were both communists, you know. Even if Stalin didn't like Mao.

person A instigated person B to kill person C. person B was the murderer. person A was the instigator. both A and B were guilty of the murder crime. that is my point. the Japanese were the war aggressor that committed a war crime against the Chinese people. were the CCP ( war provoker ) committing a war crime against the Chinese people too ?

That's a joke. You are contradicting yourself here again. You said earlier that the Japanese had by 1936 concluded that it was now or never to attack China. You also agree that the anti-China faction had been the dominant faction in Japan, and they had been making plans to attack China for a long time.

So if person B had already planned for a long time to kill person C, how could you accuse of anybody else of instigating the killing.

Sure you can say the CCP made it easier for the Japanese to attack China. This is absolutely true because disunity is weakness. Japanese was able to attack China because the Chinese were fighting amongst themselves. Why don't you put the blame on KMT for not making peace with the CCP earlier?

You also said "the CCP was indirectly responsible for 9/18". "Indirectly Responsible" and "Instigate" are strong words.

To say that the CCP was indirectly responsible for the war because its sabotaging of Japanese operations weakened the already weak pro-China faction in Japan is twisted logic. You have to prove that the CCP was deliberately provoking a full scale Japanese war before you can assign any blame to it. Even in the 7/7 incident, you thought that the CCP only wanted to provoke a "local" war - although your contention was CCP planned to get the Japanese to start a full war.

Going by your logic,
we could say Chiang Kai Shek was indirectly responsible for the war because he broke up the KMT-CCP alliance in 1927, causing the civil war, weakening China and therefore making it easy for Japan to attack.

Or we can say that US President Roosevelt was indirectly responsible for the war because if he had supported KMT more, the KMT would have defeated the CCP long before 1937.

Or US President Woodrow Wilson was indirectly responsible because he didn't object to the unfair Treaty of Versailles in 1919 who gave Shangdong to Japan instead of returning to China. It was in the May Fourth Movement that many Chinese intellectuals who felt betrayed by the USA turned away from Western style liberal democracy to Communism. So US President Woodrow Wilson was indirectly responsible for the 2nd Sino-Japan war because he was indirectly responsible for the birth of Communism in China which led to the CCP which led to the CCP-KMT war which weakened China and made it easy for Japan to attack China.

Last but not least, we could say God was indirectly responsible for the war because .... I will leave this to you since you are so good at this kind of thing.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What about the Koreans? Are they arrogant too since they also don't accept Japan's apologies?

Yasukuni won't be a big deal if the Far Right is not in control of Japan and if it wasn't the Prime Minister paying respect to it. If you are the Prime Minister of a country, almost everything you do in public can be considered official duty because everybody is watching you and that means you are representing the government.

Did the German Chancellor pay respects to a shrine honoring Germany Class A war criminals?
NO. The Europeans, Jews and Americans would not allow it.
Why are they so petty? Why don't they let the German Head of State pay respect to their war dead?

It is okay to pay respect to your war dead but not to war criminals especially if you are a Head of State of the country.

Do you think it is okay for your Prime Minister to pay respect to executed murderers and rapists?

For your information , Yasukuni did not only hold war criminals , The shrine is not only for soldiers but for anyone who died on behalf of the Emperor of Japan. As such there are relief workers, factory workers, citizens and those not of Japanese ethnicity such as Taiwanese and Koreans who served Japan . So do you think it's wrong to pay respect to those people ? If your son is a murderer and is hanged , do you pay respect to your own son ? What if someone comes to hour house and tell you , you cannot pay respect to your son ? BY the way those relief workers die for your country isn't it ok to pay respect to them ? Do not forget many Japanese People wants their government to pay respect to those who die for their country . Sometimes You must look through things in a different lens . Who care about German if they did or did not pay respect to their soldiers . Japan and German have different religions and different culture so you can't compare them .

I have often thought about the number of apologies historically as well, and I have looked over that Wikipedia page several times after discussions in which Chinese friends told me that Japan had never apologized or that Japan’s apologies had never been sincere. Perhaps I should just print out that list and keep the paper in my wallet so that the next time I am told about the lack of Japanese apologies I can just cite some specific facts. Hatred for the Japanese are being taught in Korean school too .

Many atrocities have been committed by many countries over the centuries. It is not acceptable to smear people and then try to gloss over these smears by claiming their objections are a “technicality”, regardless of what other crimes they may have committed.