• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Japan's militarization plans?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should Japan be allowed to change its constitution in order to allow itself to take a more aggressive stance towards self defence?

Have they been punished enough for WWII?

- Not allowed to have nuclear weapons
- Only country in the world to have been bombed by nukes (not once but twice)
- Millions died
- All war criminals executed
- Not allowed to have a proper military, only Self-Defence Forces, since 1945

What are your views?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should Japan be allowed to change its constitution in order to allow itself to take a more aggressive stance towards self defence?

- Millions died

What are your views?

Self Defence Force is the wrong name for years. No Self Defence Force should be allowed to have AEGIS cruisers

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am totally for the idea of Japan to raise her army ones again, not to get aggressive but as a deterrence against the Chinese.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly I think Japan got away easily for their aggression in WW2...2 weak little 1st gen atom bombs used on them is no big deal,,look at the Rape of Nanking,,,more people died there by conventional means than the atom bombing of Japan..

and they killed more people in WW2,

and many war criminals were repatriated,,quite few were actually executed as the USA need a strong Japan to counter the USSR and China...

Their self defense force is ranked amongst the to 10 military spenders in the world,,,but i have to admit they do need to increase defense spending to counter china,,,,

and no the japs are not punished enough,,they have never apologised for WW2,,,

- Millions died

What are your views?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

- Millions died

What are your views?

according to some military experts, Japan's military in the Top 5 in the world.................after all, the US military firms need to sell to them to make money...............and the USA will want a more powerful puppet to help them fight China and N. Korea..............

the Japs should expand their navy much much more...............................build the Super Yamato............

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most important question is.

has japan repented from their sins?

from some Japanese Nationalists pov, there are nothing or little to repent. they asserted that Japan were provoked into entering the war with China and United States. actually. they are quite right. the Chinese Communists provoked the Lugouqiao incident. United States Treasury department assistant Henry Dexter White, the Soviet spy manipulated President Roosevelt and drew Japan into a war with the US.

using this logic. some Japanese claimed that Japan was also a victim nation of WW2. :confused:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
from some Japanese Nationalists pov, there are nothing or little to repent. they asserted that Japan were provoked into entering the war with China and United States. actually. they are quite right. the Chinese Communists provoked the Lugouqiao incident. United States Treasury department assistant Henry Dexter White, the Soviet spy manipulated President Roosevelt and drew Japan into a war with the US.

using this logic. some Japanese claimed that Japan was also a victim nation of WW2. :confused:

Germany entering WWII could be said to be provoked too.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope... the Asian Pacific region has been peaceful for the last 70 years after Japan got nuked and it should stay that way. Japanese are American cocksuckers and together with Taiwan, they will allow US to make use of them to destabilise the region. The rise of China is inevitable and the best thing that will happen in the 21st century, it will balance the dominance of the American military dominance in the world. In the next hundred years we will see Japanese and ang moh chicks come to Asia to suck the toes of Chinamen.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng also heard samurai n ninjas are coming back to Japan. :biggrin: Kazui Hanzo! hehe...

Last edited:

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
most important question is.

has japan repented from their sins?

Do you expect the current Japanese government to apologise for the sins of their predecessors (60 years ago)?

If that is the case, should Japan also expect Barack Obama to apologise for the nuclear bombings that also killed millions?

I am not pro-Japan, just trying to look at it from both perspectives.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly I think Japan got away easily for their aggression in WW2...2 weak little 1st gen atom bombs used on them is no big deal,,look at the Rape of Nanking,,,more people died there by conventional means than the atom bombing of Japan..

and they killed more people in WW2,

and many war criminals were repatriated,,quite few were actually executed as the USA need a strong Japan to counter the USSR and China...

Their self defense force is ranked amongst the to 10 military spenders in the world,,,but i have to admit they do need to increase defense spending to counter china,,,,

and no the japs are not punished enough,,they have never apologised for WW2,,,

According to some assholes here that's fine cos it's just a chinese city being raped. Then again many south east asians and whites were killed too including mlaays in singapre and mudland.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you expect the current Japanese government to apologise for the sins of their predecessors (60 years ago)?

If that is the case, should Japan also expect Barack Obama to apologise for the nuclear bombings that also killed millions?

That's fine. Ppl of a present generation have apologized for the sins of a past generation.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did Germany apologise? Did America apologise for nuking them? Did Russia apologise for raping Berlin?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope... the Asian Pacific region has been peaceful for the last 70 years after Japan got nuked and it should stay that way. Japanese are American cocksuckers and together with Taiwan, they will allow US to make use of them to destabilise the region. The rise of China is inevitable and the best thing that will happen in the 21st century, it will balance the dominance of the American military dominance in the world. In the next hundred years we will see Japanese and ang moh chicks come to Asia to suck the toes of Chinamen.

Oh shit this is highly offensive to some ppl. Better to be an american dog and suck an american than be a chinese dog. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Germany apologise? Did America apologise for nuking them? Did Russia apologise for raping Berlin?

Germany did. Germany was split into west and east germany. Even today doing the nazi salute in germany is a jailable offence. Even nazis are seen as evil to this day and hitler is seen as an evil person.

Nope russia didn't apologize or was it held accounatable for doing that to berlin. Germany was the loser in WW2 of course the allies didn't care what russia did to germany. Germany also attacked russia during ww2 so for them to suffer retribution afterwards is understandable.