• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do we have enough water for 7 million people?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should head down to Changi Beach this weekend with your kids and train them to drink the sea water..

This will come in handy for your kids in 2030..

i am sure natural selection would have prevented his / her but more like, its kind from perpetuating itself, ....

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am sure natural selection would have prevented his / her but more like, its kind from perpetuating itself, ....

Spread the word, my friend.. Spread the message..

The Battle for 2016 starts now..

Vote these Pappy Scums out..

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's enough water but the white scum will cite market demand and the cost of desalination to increase the price of water we drink

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
66434_252062858258986_1167336819_n.jpg

tuayapeh waiting to gouge out your eyes and rip out your tongue Lee Bee Wah......

ethanhopeng

I think the answer is yes as our water supply is highly diversified from different sources. This includes imported water from Johor, water from our local catchments, recycled water and desalination. Together, this 4 national taps should ensure that we have sufficient water supply into the future.