• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is faith good?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you give a person panadol 500 years ago who had severe headache, it would appeared to be a "miracle" by their standard and limited amount of knowledge, but we know better.

You are gifted too! You can be a faith healer using the national pledge as prayer to cure headache. No need panadol.
Ask kinana to bring 10 people with headache or back ache to you. You can cure at least 50% in 1 day and achieved at 70% success rate by the second day.

Spread this miracle and more people will become your Tua Pek Kong's believers.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh.. studied so much and still so daft and naive.

no wonder 60% still vote for pap.

She believed in Nigerian scum, what you think bro?

You can easily make a miracle movie on your Tua Pek Kong miracle and testimony in Nigeria. That place is filthy with corruption, you would have not problem in bribing state doctors to endorse your extraordinary claim.

This kind of extraordinary testimony is used by many evangelical churches over the world. You can try lighthouse church in Tampines to witness such miracle healing. You could also come into surprise to meet some SBF personas there. :smile:

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because the pastor prayed to God for healing.
One was a guy who suffered industrial accident, had MC for 1.5 years and crippled. The pastor prayed for Jesus to heal him and he fell under the power and rose up an hour later full straightened out.
Another was a teenage girl with crooked spine. again the pastor prayed for her over two weeks and she was totally straightened out.

I have seen many other healings but don't know the people personally.

How can we be sure you aren't making these up? Or you are honest, but were conned into believing so.

Sometimes, silence is the best answer. :smile:

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself prayed for people and had seen miraculous healing. I prayed for a boy with serious eczema with a scar the size of a 20 cent coined, he came back a few days later with perfect n beautiful skin, all the kids saw it and got shocked. Another time in uni, a fren had back ache, i prayed for him and the pain left him immediately and he was surprised.

How could we be sure you are not fabricating yet another commonly known evangelical testimony?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

No sir, I was blinded but not anymore. Jesus is real. He is alive and working among his people if we would rely on and trust him.

whatever float your boat, if you are happy with your view, and your view makes you happy. by all means live with it.

i do want to use the conversation with you to demonstrate how a person's mind has a brick wall which prevent him from contemplating things on a more serious and realistic note.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever float your boat, if you are happy with your view, and your view makes you happy. by all means live with it.

i do want to use the conversation with you to demonstrate how a person's mind has a brick wall which prevent him from contemplating things on a more serious and realistic note.

Yes sir, I am happy and getting happier by the day as I draw closer to Jesus. He is the way, the truth and the life bruder!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sir, I am happy and getting happier by the day as I draw closer to Jesus. He is the way, the truth and the life bruder!

Do you really believe Jesus is the truth?

Mark 16: 18 Jesus said: They (believers) will pick up serpents with their hands and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them.

When this verse is posed as challenge to believers who talk-talk, sing-sing, praise-praise Jesus as King of Kings, Lord of Lords. Guess what? There is dead silence and their faith suddenly vanished!

Declaimer: I did not put words into Jesus's mouth, this verse is from the bible.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you really believe Jesus to be the way?

Luke 19:27 Jesus said: "As for My enemies who would not have Me be King over them, bring them before Me and slay them."

How would you be lead by this verse? The way.
Does this verse explain why evangelists are like vampires that suck blood never endlessly?

Declaimer: I did not put words into Jesus's mouth, this verse is from the bible.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
What moral lesson did Jesus teach in Luke 19:27?

Jesus' moral parable explains His personal message to you that if you don't allow Jesus Christ to be your King, authority, ruler, over you, you are to be slain in front of Him.

Does this verse contributed to the many reasons why christianity and the abrahamic faiths are the least tolerant religions in the world? Amen!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you happy with Jesus?

Luke 21:33 Jesus said: Heaven and Earth shall pass away.

You shall never have eternal salvation, since heaven will pass away.
Are you still happy with Jesus?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who do actually love most? Jesus or your parents?

Matthew 10:37 Jesus said: Whoever loves his father, mother, son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do really follow the guidance of Jesus? The way.

Matthew 10:35-36 Jesus said: I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother…and one’s enemies will be those of his household.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

You getting happier day by day?
Luke 12:49-54 Jesus said: I have come to set the Earth on fire, and how I wish it were already blazing.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would you want your children to do to you?
Mark 13:12 Jesus said: Brother will hand over brother to death, and the father his child; children will raise up against their parents and put them to death.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

You follow the way?
Luke 14:26 Jesus said: If anyone comes to Me without hating his father, mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters and even his own life, he can not be My disciple.

Are you considered Jesus's disciple?