• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New citizen teaches foreigners residing in SG on how to game HDB's new BTO system

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Firstly if u are are a permanent resident now and u are a couple and yr kids are still living in your home countries, one of u please go and convert to citizen.

Once converted to citizen u can apply for a BTO flat using under citizen, PR couple and with children. U will will be catapulted straight to the top 30% priority in BTO application

After a few years u can rent out your HDB flat and go back to your own country and the new restrictions on PR subletting the whole house rules dont apply here as one of u are is a citizen.

After a few years the other one of u can get back yr original citizenship back in yr home country, sell off the HDb and reap immense profits both from the rental and sale

Hope i have given u all the tips and thanks to HDB minister Khaw Boon Wan. We , foreigners with pink IC love u!

- http://therealsingapore.com/content...f-u-are-new-citizen-and-how-make-money-out-it

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right, loop holes in the system.

My unit. hv only one immediate neighbour. In all these 25 yrs,
I really dont know who the real owner is!!!!
Indonesian, Malaysian, Pinoys hv rented them. Now is Indonesian.
Will HDB be interested to look me up ????

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do all of us a favour and forward it to Khaw Boon Wan's email cc to LHL. Also cc to TCH who is in charge of NPTD.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, the only question remains: do those loopholes exist because the govt deliberately allowed for them, or it simply wasn't competent enough, despite the top salaries?