• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party has already won Punggol East, morally ! WP pls read ! All Must read !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has won many hearts of PE voters.

Without this By-election , you think childcare goodies, the illusive talk of 200k HDB flats, etc , would surface ?
Honorable Low Thia Khiang also hit the chore with the people ---“ Don’t let PAP take you granted”

HDB new towns are built like great wall of china, just like civilian prison cells ! Mr Low rightly pointed out there are more RC ctes than facilities. You live at PE or Punggol end, you want to buy one panadol if you don’t keep one, you either walk like mad or drive to get one.
HDB new towns are built to earn profits or in other words, to finish off your CPF money ! You either see NTUC or sheng shiong at new towns right ? No coffeshops to mingle, no hair salons, no clinics and no provision shops at void decks.

So please tell your kids, it is no big deal living at HDB new towns, new towns are built for your kids to sleep and work and pay---that’s all !
Of course, one can choose to buy one flat at matured convenient estates, but your kids wont make it at the COV bid unless your salary is like those PAP Ministers right.
Many many many people say thank you to Workers Party.
The goodies though not very ideal may mean to save the votes, but it has proven sinkapore needs more oppo members in the parliament .
Workers Party can now target at PAP voters, say things to wake them up !

Our previous message about voters voting for PAP MPs, what are the PAP MPS doing at the parliament ?
WP should send this question to the PAP voters in a diplomatic manner. We believe this question will win WP Lee Li lian another 3 % on top of the 8%.
To WP Lee Li Lian, please continue your house visits, you are working very sincerely hard, we can see, god can see, all deities can see, heaven eyes will open, you will prevail on 26/1 !

Mr Tiu and many Aljunied GRC friends encourage Workers Party to continue its good work , and continue to enlighten the PAP voters at the next rally .

WP has won a moral victory at PE , now go for the tangible victory !

Be happy, the more goodies PAP gives out these few days , the more they endorse WP Lee Li Lian, we have this catch in the dragnet !

God help WP, God help WP Lee Li lian !

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Workers Party has already won Punggol East, morally ! WP pls read ! All Must rea

I believe WP will win.

mypools

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Workers Party has already won Punggol East, morally ! WP pls read ! All Must rea

JB odds
PAP give 2000 votes
win 95%.
plates juz opened

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very dramatic shift. Heard that some bookies stopped taking bets on a WP win.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you see Dr Koh face on TV, his look clearly shows he has admitted defeat. Teo Chee Hean also look quite moody. Lee Li Lian was beaming all the way.

Last edited:

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are bookies psychic, or do they conduct straw polls every other day to gauge the odds? Always wondered.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are bookies psychic, or do they conduct straw polls every other day to gauge the odds? Always wondered.

Betted WP win only get 80% while pap win can get 120%. Some refused to take WP win leow.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

The opposition won the moral victory in the GE 2011 but it is the PAP who is in power.

Tan Cheng Bok won the moral victory in the presidential elections but it is Uncle Tony in the Istana.

I'd like to see PAP set on its ass but let's not get carried away yet. If Dr Koh doesn't smile a lot I wouldn't smile a lot if I were stuck looking at peoples' karchng for the rest of my life, I wouldn't smile if I were thrown into war as a recruit. I'd be happy enough if they don't pass 50%.

What I will say is that these results will tell us something about what 2016 is going to be like.