• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will voters say if LLL is from PAP

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Ah Lian
2) Cant even talk properly
3) A sale woman who go door to door selling cooking utensils
4) BO Gay
5) Bui Poh
6) ????
7) ????

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
they will say the same bad things they said about tin tin in GE11 except that LL is a bui bu...

What will voters say if TPL is from WP,
they will say the same good things they say about LL in PEBE13 except that they will say tin tin is prettier

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I would say of LLL what I said of Ong Ah Heng - ground worker who can connect with the people. Cheo Chai Chen sure die.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
PAP is like a bad dream. Everything about it is bad.
WP is like a wet dream. Everything about it is good.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Koh looks like a robot.

Got a hard on on nomination day.

No people skills.

I dunno how he can serve punggol residents.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not true unbridled competition when you have collaborators and or double agents with pre-negotiated immunity (from detention, lawsuits, harassment and persecution) and tokenistic "sharing" of the big pie (for long term greater good, a.k.a. near-monopolistic or cartel-like perpetuation) behind closed doors, in dark abandoned alleys, or on the backstage. yes, i know i speak in cryptic tongues, but that's me. there are some pluses to this arrangement. it provides a more conducive environment for the more moderate oppo do-gooders and less extreme radicals to take the bold "sacrificial" step of going into politics, serve the populace and engage (in a non-hostile manner with) the ruling regime. otherwise, the future of sg is bleak with 100% representation by papsmeared yesmen and yeswomen decade after decade. for "better" quality folks to step forward and willing to act as tokenistic devil's advocates to stick some spurs into yesmen's hides, some mutual arrangements must be made. but of course. strings are pulled and puppets are manipulated. afterall, who cares what goes on in the backstage when you have a good show. and of course, not all in both ruling and oppo camps know the intimate kabuki going on at the highest level. it's a patiently-crafted, long term operation managed by strategically minded and top notch manipulators. can't blame ah liu lian. she's only a pawn on the chessboard. but she's a good pawn for the start of a long fun chess game. never underestimate the power of a well placed pawn. it can backfire on the best laid plans and cum back to bite you. :biggrin:

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Ah Lian
4) BO Gay
5) Bui Poh
6) ????
7) ????

Granted, there are biases, but some things you just can't deny...

What do I mean?

I pose you this question : what will voters say if DL is from PAP...

Not cut it means not cut it, can't be any clearer...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not true unbridled competition when you have collaborators and or double agents.... :biggrin:
Ya, I lose all interest in election because of that. Not sure if they are trying to create some kind of US model, except that the overall in command is the same.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Ah Lian
4) BO Gay
5) Bui Poh
6) ????
7) ????

What if what if your head ok.

Why you never ask what if LHL is WP chief, can he win a SME? Dont even talk about GRC.

I ask you back, what if Alantan is NOT a SDP supporter but a PAP IB shit stirrer?

The more I look at you the lesser you seemed like a SDP supporter. :mad:

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
LLL will never join or selected by pap pigs in the first place. any person with integrity will never join the pap pigs. pap pigs will never pick a heartland sinkie for election.