• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neo Kian Hong: PAP candidate for 2016?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh no, more parachuted in paper generals who are clueless about daily lives.
hahaha, papys never learn.

hope this paper gen do his army job and dont join in the scholar gravy train.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh no, more parachuted in paper generals who are clueless about daily lives.
hahaha, papys never learn.

hope this paper gen do his army job and dont join in the scholar gravy train.

I dont see Neo as a paper general. He served in East Timor for eg. And as said, more experience and decorations that Kee Chiu.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I dont see Neo as a paper general. He served in East Timor for eg. And as said, more experience and decorations that Kee Chiu.

More experience and decorations doesn't necessary makes a good politician. I would say the current chief of armour will be good. But he is too old.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More experience and decorations doesn't necessary makes a good politician. I would say the current chief of armour will be good. But he is too old.

bro, u sure or not. armour got a lot of porlampar jialiaobee regulars. for every 20 officers, maybe only 1 can lead men to fight. i seen my fair share of screw up officers. many of the combat team OCs CMI and many tag team commanders can go "holland" in area D. and i seen high flyer scholar led battlion failed atec. IMHO, the pengkias are well drilled but let down by imcompetent occifers.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, u sure or not. armour got a lot of porlampar jialiaobee regulars. for every 20 officers, maybe only 1 can lead men to fight. i seen my fair share of screw up officers. many of the combat team OCs CMI and many tag team commanders can go "holland" in area D. and i seen high flyer scholar led battlion failed atec. IMHO, the pengkias are well drilled but let down by imcompetent occifers.

Armour is by better SAf people. CCS was infantry the shitty type. Bet you even NKH can shoot better than CCS.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Send him to Afghanistan for a 2-year tour to hunt down Al-Qaeida. If he comes back with good results, he can stand for election.