• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Papies internet bridgate

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend alerted me on Saturday that there's a Papy internet bridgate at many of the popular forum here included that ll speak good of the ruling and make opposition look weak. They do it in different fashion and may not be direct hit. Some will pretend to support the opposition then criticise from within. Careful of such moles around. Read articles with pinch of 'salt' esp those that make you think opposition bad or weak.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's rumours like this that end up with anyone making any critical remark, no matter how justified or small, getting lynched as a fulltime 'papib'.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend alerted me on Saturday that there's a Papy internet bridgate at many of the popular forum here included that ll speak good of the ruling and make opposition look weak. They do it in different fashion and may not be direct hit. Some will pretend to support the opposition then criticise from within. Careful of such moles around. Read articles with pinch of 'salt' esp those that make you think opposition bad or weak.

Hi everybody!

I'm a PAP IB. Please fuck me!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a timely warning to read not just with your eyes, but with your brain as well.

PRC also has this thingy, the Internet Brigade. TCH met a PRC minister some months ago and it was published that SG and PRC are going to co-operate with and learn from each other in "societal management".

Didn't SG government not try to push for regulation of the Internet? They have realised that it is impossible, but it doesn't mean that the PAPzies will just seat on their hands. The devious people that these PAPzies are, they will try other less visible means of control.

Having said this, it doesn't mean that any Tom, Dick or Harry who says something good about SG government is a PAP IB. The thing is to be vigilant. If there is a PAP IB, when do you think they would be mobilised for service? During critical times like when there is a by-election? A scandal has just blown up concerning a Palmer and some mangoes?

Stay vigilant and you will not be brainwashed.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the tactics is to spread rumour that Opp is winning. There are voters who are not happy and wouldn't mind reducing the % votes. However, they still hope that the incumbent will win. They just want to show their displeasure by reducing the % vote. Therefore, if words are going around that opp is winning, this group would not vote the opp. Quite a good tactic.

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the tactics is to spread rumour that Opp is winning. There are voters who are not happy and wouldn't mind reducing the % votes. However, they still hope that the incumbent will win. They just want to show their displeasure by reducing the % vote. Therefore, if words are going around that opp is winning, this group would not vote the opp. Quite a good tactic.

A typical sbf opposition supporter will come to sbf more often during the by elections.
A pap ib will come to sbf more often during the by elections.

A typical sbf opposition supporter will sometimes say that the opposition is winning because he thinks it will happen.
A pap ib will scare people into voting pap by saying that the opposition will win.

A typical sbf opposition supporter will badmouth KJ so that he won't split the vote that's better off going to WP
A pap ib will badmouth kj because he is after all the opposition.

A typical sbf opposition supporter will sometimes say that the PAP is winning because he is concerned it will happen.
A pap ib will manipulate people into voting pap by saying that the pap will win (and therefore why bother voting opposition?).

A typical sbf opposition supporter will whack the PAP because he's upset with the PAP.
A pap ib will whack the PAP in order to gain sympathy for the PAP.

Who gives a shit who is or is not a PAP IB? Just read what's there, think through it, if it makes sense then accept. If not then reject. And if you feel that the guy needs to be whacked, whack him. There's no need to make things so complicated.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be new here metalmickey.
A PAPIB is simply anyone that has an opinion different from mine, because I am an opposition supporter.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe best approach is to just vote opp till they have at least a 30 to 40 percent regardless of the PR/psy ops etc

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please don't be so naive. There are many clones here from YPAP / PAP IB whacking the PAP to score rep points, gain friendship from opposition supporter forummers so as to get their personal info and other reasons. According to Leongsam, many of them posts using various online persona. :biggrin:

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeh yeh yeh. What PAP IBs want you to believe is that everybody here is a PAP IB, so that you won't believe most of the stuff that's written in here.

It's really obvious that M0LANYONG is a PAP IB. Who gets 420 points with less than 20 posts?

Every mother's son is a PAP IB. Let the witchhunt begin!!!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Read articles with pinch of 'salt' esp those that make you think opposition bad or weak.

The opposition IS bad and weak. You don't need the PAPIB to say so. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see how half baked the opposition parties are.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition IS bad and weak. You don't need the PAPIB to say so. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see how half baked the opposition parties are.

This guy. This guy is the biggest PAP IB of all. You guys think that you are so brave and strong, so cheeky to be talking cock about the LEEgime on the internet. Leongsam has all your IP addresses, knows all your personal information. There is nowhere to hide. Everything is stored on a database that internal security has access to. The day after the by elections, people are going to come to your apartments, the apartments of your friends and families, you're going to a short trip to Whitley hotel to spend days on end eating shit, deprived of sleep and shivering away in air conditioned rooms stark naked.

There is no escape.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's label:

Brigade CO: SamLeong
Brigade 2 I/C: Kinana
RSM: Clinton666