• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Papies internet bridgate

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition IS bad and weak. You don't need the PAPIB to say so. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see how half baked the opposition parties are.
come 26 jan, the people will show their middle finger to pap pigs and show how strong the wp oppositinn has become! :eek:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP owned media kelong again today.

Saw on todayonline web version for today's BE news coverage.

PAP : 1/2 page
SDA : 1/2 page
RP : 1/4 page

even SDP not competing in BE : 1/4 page

WP : 1/8 page.

:mad:

PAP now trying to drum up support even for SDA and RP to dilute WP's votes :oIo:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP IB just zapped me for supporting the Opposition.

My answer to that coward.

This is how to vote.

(The picture below is my idea of how to vote and has no connection with this forum. This forum is unaware that I am posting this picture and I am prepared to be banned from this forum for display this picture. )

29ekg80.png

Last edited: