• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics of CROWD at RP Punggol East rally

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling all bros to post pics of the CROWD at the RP Punggol East rally. The following are the few I have found:

rprally5.jpg

392_rprally3.jpg

supporters.jpg

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot even fill one SBS bus load. Least PAP did better charting a stream of SBS bus loads, nasi lemak and a can of coke included.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
crowd not bad la,,,, slightly worse than pap,,,,

and RP was safe from whatever KAJ is afraid of,,,,

some of the crowd must be plain clothes police and detectives and some to see the threat is real or not, 湊热闹,,,

good move KAJ on the police report thing, if not, the number of speakers will be more than the audience

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
In total, spread out throughout the venue, I would think the camera crews, journalists, police and traffic wardens combined exceeded the number of people in the crowd. And if you consider that the majority of the crowd came from outside PE just to show pity to this man, then it is safe to say that, in massive numbers, PE residents have turned their backs on him, just like the many good people who fled his party to join NSP. :biggrin:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice idea to have those planks to keep the m&d off people. There's like 2 large planks to every one rally attendee...

Last edited:

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha. the retard party is only for the retards.:biggrin:

Considering that it was raining, crowd not bad lah.

KJ has the balls and intellect to take on the white scums on the imf guarantee is miles better than the silent wp.

KJ, all the best to you!

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if PAP want to win votes, Colon Doctor should state in rally, if any candidate loses deposit (read KJ and DL), he will ask Elections Dept to contribute deposit to renovation of Rivervale Plaza...:biggrin:

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only one who will vote for desmond lim n KJ will be the following:

1) Friend n relative

2) Those who vote wrongly by mistake. eg At the ballot paper, some voter assume PAP will be at the first column. They mark x cross 1st column but that column happen to be KJ or DL. I am just citing an example of voting by mistake
3) Those who dont understand language
4) Those who dont know this is a by election
5) those who cannot see

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only one who will vote for desmond lim n KJ will be the following:

1) Friend n relative

2) Those who vote wrongly by mistake. eg At the ballot paper, some voter assume PAP will be at the first column. They mark x cross 1st column but that column happen to be KJ or DL. I am just citing an example of voting by mistake
3) Those who dont understand language
4) Those who dont know this is a by election
5) those who cannot see

Bro, why use so many words? "Dumbfuck" covers all of the above.