• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ Credibility is at stake

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all heard about the death threat alleged to be against his son, himself and family. He has threatened to cancel his rally unless the local police has assured his and party members safety. He also claimed that he has lodged a report with the Metropolitan Police in London, claimed that Cyber Security team as well as the Interpol are involved.

Naturally everyone is concerned and have even stopped making derogatory remarks to some extent about him.

I now find out that the son is happily tweeting away with his photo displayed with no sign of stress. I also heard that the son as far as his tweeter responses are concerned appears to laugh about the trolling.

I also found out that the Merlin report is applied to everything involving a child including missing kids, school yard bullying etc. It does mean anything in the large scheme of things.

Tell me which parents allows a 16 year kid to continue tweeting on a channel where he is supposed to have received the death threat, continue to display his photo etc. Quite irresponsible of both the husband and wife. Have a look at the tweets and tell me that the kid is doing something no different to what other kids are doing.

By the way, Interpol do not conduct any investigation. They just relay messages and issue wanted notices.

Getting pretty mad with this guy. It better be a serious incident and not something to jerk people around.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What death threat is KJ talking about? He just got trolled by one the best trollers in Singapore, SMRT feedback. It is not KJ's first time on the internet and anybody sensible will know the maxim"Don't feed the troll" but he did just that. This SMRT Feedback parody page literally troll anybody from the PAP ministers to popular figures such as Xiaxue, to actors such as Tay Ping Hui and any sinkies or FTs dumb enough to actually post feedback or inquire matters on their fb or twitter page. Meanwhile, take a look at their page. Their humor is top notch.

http://www.facebook.com/smrtsg

1VY8gNR.png

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first politician to respond to troll is GMS, now KJ follows. We are getting more of these jokers fooling around.

Someone who voted for RP during GE told me that he might want to spoil his vote the next time.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best part is that he got caught misleading and his arse is in a sling. I hope the authorities charge him for making a vexatious report. These guys are good.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
He and DL are just basically talking to themselves. I don't expect PAP and WP to give any response to what ever points these 2 jokers made.

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting pretty mad with this guy. It better be a serious incident and not something to jerk people around.

Basically before nomination day I wanted SDP to pull out of this election because I wanted them to continue as a viable political force and I didn't want this by-election to finish them off.

I didn't mind RP contesting in this election because I didn't want RP to continue as a viable political force. RP should be put to sleep like a crippled horse so that they can free up real estate for other opposition parties to contest in. (Then again for some funny reason Desmond Lim's 4.5% didn't finish him off. He should also FO so that other people can hoot Pasir Ris Punggol and Tanjong Pagar.)

It's OK for me to be longwinded because I'm just an ordinary forumner. If a politician can't get his message out succinctly he should get out of this business.

By the way great job by SMRT feedback on trolling.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys don't know that he lost another few generals on the quiet. Kumar Appavoo who was his West Coast teammate and RP CEC member. He is seen with Mrs Chiam at a SPP event recently.

Matthew Koh (still listed here http://thereformparty.net/about/cec/) who is an avid Facebooker and KJ/RP apologist, has been going around telling people (also on FB) how disappointed he is now.

There seems to be no end to how well he can't get along with people. They are already the 3rd batch of recruits since RP was formed.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys don't know that he lost another few generals on the quiet. Kumar Appavoo who was his West Coast teammate and RP CEC member. He is seen with Mrs Chiam at a SPP event recently.

Matthew Koh (still listed here http://thereformparty.net/about/cec/) who is an avid Facebooker and KJ/RP apologist, has been going around telling people (also on FB) how disappointed he is now.

There seems to be no end to how well he can't get along with people. They are already the 3rd batch of recruits since RP was formed.

It's a big weakness of the British political system (and hence our own system) that a lot of who gets to contest seats is down to party politics rather than the elected will of the people. The great opposition meeting to distribute the districts is quickly becoming a great force in shaping the political future of Singapore. Hope that the other parties stand firm against KJ and if necessary use three corner fights to put RP out of their misery. KJ should just try being a political consultant or activist from now on. Same for Desmond Lim. All other parties, including DPP should just carry on business as usual.

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this but KJ is not his father. The guy has the heart but I think he is more an intellectual and activitst than a politician. An all round good guy. But good guys make bad politicians.

And yes, he kanna trolled bad this time. The troll is a fcuker to target the family, but KJ fell for it too easily.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kj just has his dad's name to live off of and even then he has not even accomplished 1% of what his dad accomplished.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kj just has his dad's name to live off of and even then he has not even accomplished 1% of what his dad accomplished.

Actually I would say that JBJ is also an activist. It's just that KJ is an activist in an era where we actually need politicians. KJ is probably just living in the wrong era. The world passed by JBJ sometime around 10 years ago.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this but KJ is not his father. The guy has the heart but I think he is more an intellectual and activitst than a politician. An all round good guy. But good guys make bad politicians.

And yes, he kanna trolled bad this time. The troll is a fcuker to target the family, but KJ fell for it too easily.

Yeh he should just get out of politics and become an all round good guy in other ways.