• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A tight slap, a good slap, the "Aljunied Slap" - Operation Distribute.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not so sure that we can assume new citizens will automatically vote PAP.
New citizens are opportunistic people. They took their opportunity, but it would be to their own advantage to limit the same opportunity to others instead of rewarding the people that have given them the oppourtunity when it doesn't benefit themselves anymore.

i think new citizens would vote pap as they see it as stable, compared to countries where they come from and think that singaporeans are cock and never really compare with how life can be much worse -- china, india, myanmar? at the most, they spoil votes.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes scroobal, I also mentioned in another post, how the Png can turn on the sincerity very well but more importantly he has that ability to look like he ur long lost brother like that. very good at political communication.

He will go far.

Get him an oyster :smile:

The comment passed on to me to post here is that he looked better than during his NTUC Income days.
A person very close to Tan Kin Lian. He will make a smarter better NTUC Income CEO compared to Kin Lian, provided he choose the right pals.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree Bro, it is also the impression of those pundits came about ont how he comes across. This country needs more people like Png Eng Huat. He was hard, fair and objective. I also liked the part near the end where he said that he could smell PE from Hougang and it was sweet.

the truth is after all the critique, when it come to parliament, he will just keep quiet

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moronic opposition supporting Retards still have no idea. Wayang Party is only good at Wayang during elections. Once election is done, they will just sit around scratching their balls waiting to collect 15K every month. Attendance in Parliament not needed