• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenneth Andrew Jeyaretnam making a mountain out of a molehill

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIO (Senior Investigating Officer) Azhar confirmed to me yesterday that an investigation into the threats I reported has been in progress since Friday. There was an incident outside the Party office yesterday and that is also being investigated.

I have also been speaking overnight to the Metropolitan Police in London, where an investigation was already in progress. There was a shocking escalation in London yesterday.

London has put in place a Merlin report to monitor our son's welfare, in addition to the investigation. Both police forces exchanged details. London has taken details of dates in the next six months when our son would be unable to attend court. Counselling has been arranged for our son on Monday.

I do feel that recent escalations here and in London may well have been avoided had the Police issued an unambiguous confirmation of an investigation on Friday.

On the other hand, my public plea here to netizens to refrain from escalating the incident of online bullying of a minor, was almost immediately effective. I thank everyone for their restraint and understanding.

Currently I am in a state of deep shock. I cannot begin to express how and what I am feeling.

This posting is for information only. Please do not comment.

With regards to the recent threats made against Kenneth and family, he are still in discussion with the police and Interpol. We will not proceed with the rally unless the Singapore Police Force ensures our supporters well being and safety tonight.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha,,, thats how disillusioned KJ is with the ground,,,,

wonder how he will handle ah long cases in punggol east if elected? get swat, special forces, gurkha forces to protect the neighborhood, personal security for the neighbors for the borrower?

fuctard

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is the total opposite of jbj,,,

and to call himself son of jbj is an insult and shame to the late jbj....

he should be just a FJ

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
With regards to the recent threats made against Kenneth and family, he are still in discussion with the police and Interpol. We will not proceed with the rally unless the Singapore Police Force ensures our supporters well being and safety tonight.

Yah but if the WP people are really making threats to KJ then they all sibeh boh standard.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does KJ hold a full time job or is he rich enough to loaf around all day with politics being a hobby?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Metal

Lets work the reality of the 'degree' of the threat down here. on average about 8,000 WP voters in PE east, over half a million nation wide. There are supporters and well there are party members and volunteers. All members and volunteers I know are rational and easy going enough to accept the rights and wishes of KJ to stand stand, and its in a party of hundreds not over five who are active. The Mass of suporters will range the spectrum from passionate and rationale to passionate and mad. Did the WP rally speeches criticize RP or the SDP ? DID anyone even hint that KJ was stealing a WP win,

Security issues ? This is Singapore, Is a WP gang all dressed in blue going to pick a fight with KJ ? Well perhaps an Irate WP voter in PE might tell him to FO rudely but heck KJ is a politician supposedly and you must learn to take the occasional rejection and impoliteness.

His Rally a security risk ? Even at the height of the GE and HG BE no one bothered from the WP supporters to go disturb a PAP rally, and there is always the security provided by the SPF. I mean what is he spooked abt ?

Locke

Yah but if the WP people are really making threats to KJ then they all sibeh boh standard.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Reform Party will be withdrawing all walkabout activities for Sunday morning. We will keep you informed of decisions pertaining to the Rally later in the day.

source - http://www.facebook.com/thereformparty

The Reform Party:
http://www.facebook.com/thereformparty/posts/10151661526551110

Breaking News-The police have assured us that it is safe to attend the rally and security has been stepped up. So come along and don't be afraid. Please contact Osman on 83234100 or Andy on 94231682.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Metal

Lets work the reality of the 'degree' of the threat down here. on average about 8,000 WP voters in PE east, over half a million nation wide. There are supporters and well there are party members and volunteers. All members and volunteers I know are rational and easy going enough to accept the rights and wishes of KJ to stand stand, and its in a party of hundreds not over five who are active. The Mass of suporters will range the spectrum from passionate and rationale to passionate and mad. Did the WP rally speeches criticize RP or the SDP ? DID anyone even hint that KJ was stealing a WP win,

Security issues ? This is Singapore, Is a WP gang all dressed in blue going to pick a fight with KJ ? Well perhaps an Irate WP voter in PE might tell him to FO rudely but heck KJ is a politician supposedly and you must learn to take the occasional rejection and impoliteness.

His Rally, even at the height of the GE and HG BE no one bothered from the WP supporters or other wise to disturb it and there is always the security provided by the SPF. I mean what is he spooked abt ?

Locke

I don't know. Nobody is really expecting that the WP will criticise the RP during their election rallies. Whatever the WP say behind closed doors (which is probably the only place they speak frankly these days) will usually stay behind closed doors.

What their supporters do is another matter, and if their attitude towards KJ is anything like what I've witnessed on sbf, then I can understand why KJ feels threatened.

During nomination day I saw that the WP people were not allowing Koh Poh Koon to make his speech. Now there is nothing wrong with heckling people before and after they open their mouths. It's good clean fun but what happened on nomination day - jeering somebody during his speech - goes too far.

http://www.singapolitics.sg/views/booing-opposition-boo-boys

I'm all for kicking the PAP out of power and I see that the WP is the best chance of doing this, but why do we need another party which is

1. Too secretive
2. Not willing to comment substantively on policy
3. Having supporters all too willing to "fix" members of other parties

I might as well vote for the devil you know.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It cannot be WP lah. Who is the direct beneficiary of his votes if he kicks the bucket? Whose vote prediction is usually lumped with his? Don't need Sherlock Holmes to work this out.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know. Nobody is really expecting that the WP will criticise the RP during their election rallies. Whatever the WP say behind closed doors (which is probably the only place they speak frankly these days) will usually stay behind closed doors.

What their supporters do is another matter, and if their attitude towards KJ is anything like what I've witnessed on sbf, then I can understand why KJ feels threatened.

During nomination day I saw that the WP people were not allowing Koh Poh Koon to make his speech. Now there is nothing wrong with heckling people before and after they open their mouths. It's good clean fun but what happened on nomination day - jeering somebody during his speech - goes too far.

http://www.singapolitics.sg/views/booing-opposition-boo-boys

I'm all for kicking the PAP out of power and I see that the WP is the best chance of doing this, but why do we need another party which is

1. Too secretive
2. Not willing to comment substantively on policy
3. Having supporters all too willing to "fix" members of other parties

I might as well vote for the devil you know.

Wait, are you accusing the WP of orchestrating a threat against KJ from behind closed doors?

You don't make any sense.
WP attracts all kind of supporters, is it their job to find out who the crazed supporters are and tell them to go support another party?
Also, people that make threats by email are cowards and generally have no intention of actually "fix"ing someone else.