• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many people say LHL talked yaya at Punggol East ! all must read !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually , the by-election surfaces becos of the PAP MP improper doing. He so-called resigned gentlemanly right !

So you see, for the last two years, what have been done to PE ? The uncompleted renovation at one shopping plaza is the problem caused by the PE residents or the contractors ?

If let say Ah Tiu is the PM, walks around the un-completed renovation , I would be apologetic instead right ! I would be ashamed of myself and not dare to bargain votes right ! I would think what my MP was doing for the last two years right ! And not link this problem to voting right !

Many people say LHL very yaya.
WE think his yaya good for WP.
We tell you people oredi, we think if the PM is not elected by the public, he will think and do things differently.

we hope WP reminds PE voters about this attitude.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ward has been with PAP for many years, what is going on is really ridiculous.

PAP talks as if they fighting to take back Punggol from Oppo.