• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOC: SDA volunteers are paid to create fake attendance

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably already did try to get genuine supporters and failed.
That should have given him the message that he should have pulled out before nomination day.

People have their own reasons to contest, even though they fully know they will not come remotely close to winning.
It is not for any of us to rationalise their actions. I just say that if they want to contest, then God Bless!

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as he pays a decent sum, I don't see why a few people with nothing else to do before their Polytechnic term starts would not want to join.

After losing his $16k deposit, I hope that he has enough funds in SDA account to pay these part-timers. The worse is that when he don't have $$ to pay them come due date, these youngsters may simply write off ALL opposition parties just because of this one bad experience.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
he lost $16000 before. what is another $14500 and allowing some students to make money? question is, how does he have so much money to lose?

He probably already did try to get genuine supporters and failed.
That should have given him the message that he should have pulled out before nomination day.