• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM agrees with Sammyboy wp is useless!

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don't see any strong views or alternatives being presented by the opposition, whether it's the NCMPs or the elected MPs," said the PM during a brief walkabout at Rivervale Plaza.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don't see any strong views or alternatives being presented by the opposition, whether it's the NCMPs or the elected MPs," said the PM during a brief walkabout at Rivervale Plaza.

Of LHL admits that any alternative or opposition were to give good opinions and comments, then what is he for?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has ran out of ideas on how to run this country. Why must the opposition made it easier for them? Why must the opposition contribute for the betterment of PAP?

Those of you who had been making noise saying the opposition had been quiet in parliment seem to want PAP to benefit and not the opposition.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The opposition movement has been neutered by his father since day one. Its a wonder the WP has come so far. Now the son comes out to taunt them. Wow, what a big man.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has ran out of ideas on how to run this country. Why must the opposition made it easier for them? Why must the opposition contribute for the betterment of PAP?

Those of you who had been making noise saying the opposition had been quiet in parliment seem to want PAP to benefit.

Opposition should contribute good ideas to benefit the people who elected them into Parliament. Whether those ideas contribute for the betterment of PAP is not the main issue.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammy boy forumers certainly have strong views about his wife's looks, but for the sake of social cohesion and grace, we dont voice this in public. However, if he is asking for our compliments, I am sure many here would take pleasure in giving them.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

So why doesn't he join the Worker's Party? I'm sure they'd take him in. Don't criticise. Just do your part to improve.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP is not in the parliament to teach PAP what to do neither is it their duty to point out their mistakes.
Their duty is to catch how PAP cheat Singaporeans with questionable set up like AIM.