• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA news: Punggol Residents siam (Bo Hew) Dr Chopsticks Koh

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw the news of him distributing flyers and shaking hands. Many residents tried to siam him. A few took the flyers reluctantly and dissappear quickly.
He tried to talk to them, but they just wanted to move on from the scene.

Punggol Residents got guts!!! vote for WP!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bodes poorly for the Reich.

My friends who stayed in Pungol said his cocky looks devoid of "Ren Yuan". Nobody is fond of this kind of face, unless he can truly and sincerely display the kindness side of him but is too prematured to give him the credit which he doesn't deserve the moment he joined an evil party.:oIo:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks like Uncle Yap, decieving face. An Ah Long face or a dodgy contractor face that you cannot trust. Like a simling tiger type face too.

My friends who stayed in Pungol said his cocky looks devoid of "Ren Yuan". Nobody is fond of this kind of face, unless he can truly and sincerely display the kindness side of him but is too prematured to give him the credit which he doesn't deserve the moment he joined an evil party.:oIo:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lan...ppl rush hour going to work, he stand there so free give flyer...where got time? if late for work, i can show flyer to my boss n excuse for coming late? my boss will send me pink slip ok?

pink slip not voting slip ...i no job doctor feed me?

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Dr looks like a freaking retard. Must be ass rimming all his life to end up looking like an asshole himself. HAHA.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lan...ppl rush hour going to work, he stand there so free give flyer...where got time? if late for work, i can show flyer to my boss n excuse for coming late? my boss will send me pink slip ok?

pink slip not voting slip ...i no job doctor feed me?

Why worry ? He said he will setup a job placement centre for Punggol East SMC.But job placement centre like CDC just a scam to give false hopes to the jobless Singapore Citizens.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why worry ? He said he will setup a job placement centre for Punggol East SMC.But job placement centre like CDC just a scam to give false hopes to the jobless Singapore Citizens.
I think he is seriously delusional if he thought a job placement centre is the ticket to solving employment problem. He has missed the big picture in that there is an over influx of foreigners taking away jobs that pays decently. The job placement centre only try to match jobless sinkies to jobs like dish washers, toilet cleaners, bus drivers, where it's clear that these are not the kind of jobs that sinkies would go for simply because these jobs don't pay enough for them to afford a roof over their heads and 3 square meals for a family.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he is seriously delusional if he thought a job placement centre is the ticket to solving employment problem. He has missed the big picture in that there is an over influx of foreigners taking away jobs that pays decently.

PAP has no more excuses, thus playing the merry-go-round to confuse and invade is their only strategy. PAP created huge problems, than this Dr asshole said he will tackle them. He think he is superhero? Will he dare to dig into LHL's ass and tell LHL there are worms inside? Most likely he will keep quiet and pretend not to touch or see anything. The residents have to bear all the craps eventually. This not even something new in all PAP rallies.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the news of him distributing flyers and shaking hands. Many residents tried to siam him. A few took the flyers reluctantly and dissappear quickly.
He tried to talk to them, but they just wanted to move on from the scene.

Punggol Residents got guts!!! vote for WP!

Where is the footage? :biggrin:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has no more excuses, thus playing the merry-go-round to confuse and invade is their only strategy. PAP created huge problems, than this Dr asshole said he will tackle them. He think he is superhero? Will he dare to dig into LHL's ass and tell LHL there are worms inside? Most likely he will keep quiet and pretend not to touch or see anything. The residents have to bear all the craps eventually. This not even something new in all PAP rallies.

PAP ministars solve the problems, what can a MiniPee do???
The only solution is not to give the vote to incompetent PAP