• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How You Think Of Lee Lee Lian

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
How You Think Of Lee Li Lian

1. BO Gay
2. Her body language, action and expression etc is very fake

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. BO Gay
2. Her body language, action and expression etc is very false.

You have not had the pleasure of working and knowing her yet i see, or else your observations would be much worse than the 2 lines. I find her very false to say the least

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Wah, I thought you party member also backstab her like this!

Goh Meng Seng

You have not had the pleasure of working and knowing her yet i see, or else your observations would be much worse than the 2 lines. I find her very false to say the least

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, I thought you party member also backstab her like this!

Goh Meng Seng

He's not blindly supporting. Aren't you against those types especially when it comes to WP?

I don't disagree with Wiki, she strikes me as rash and careless. But she's better than the 3 others.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
He is saying she is "false"... means "fake" I presumed... or in other words, "insincere"! Nothing about rash and careless! This is really eye opening!

Frankly speaking, I like KJ better, though he has the tendency of being untactful and saying the wrong things... but that is exactly the opposite of being "false"... straight forward and blunt. REAL, in that sense.

But still, I would like to have LLL elected. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

He's not blindly supporting. Aren't you against those types especially when it comes to WP?

I don't disagree with Wiki, she strikes me as rash and careless. But she's better than the 3 others.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA Koh - No Chritmas (spell wrongly)
WP LLL - as i say on top
SDA SL- Nervous when talk to reporter
RP KJ- Arrogant , self centre

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is saying she is "false"... means "fake" I presumed... or in other words, "insincere"! Nothing about rash and careless! This is really eye opening!

Frankly speaking, I like KJ better, though he has the tendency of being untactful and saying the wrong things... but that is exactly the opposite of being "false"... straight forward and blunt. REAL, in that sense.

Goh Meng Seng

Yes i mean fake
she is very fake

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
LLL seems too urine and try too hard, not sincere, KJ too ang mo kia, DL too blur, like a newbie mei mei in geylang, KPK too elitist, cannot trust and he is a bloody pappy which just about says everything abt the guy.

Of the lot, KJ seems more genuine, none of the sneakiness and willing to work for sporeans and can be counted on to stir up some shit in parl if necessary, but he has as much chance as my almost non existent chest hair in getting elected cos:

1) he is a shit (ok la, half shit) (chinkpore is a racist country, majority urines see color one, so automatically he out)
2) he dont speak like the urines who use the loh, leh, hor. (which is absolutely irritating to hear btw) and they like their own kaki nang, ie fellow urines
3) he got accent, works either way, but mostly against him
4) chinkporeans still dont mind getting shafted by the pappies.
I mean, we rant and rave online, but come election, many will vote for the pappies and comfort themselves by saying its a pragmatic choice.

so KJ may either gain some legitimacy as a oppo politician via this BE or this cld be where he gets thrown into the wilderness.

Akan datang, we will know soon.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nothing so surprising.

That would be the BEST option for EVERYBODY actually. We give PAP a hard kick, WP people will be very happy.... well for me, I will be most happy of all! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I'm sure this statement is an eye opener to most of us. I don't think it has something to do with something about her that has opened your eyes.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is expecting to win Punggol East. A shock defeat in PE is going to destabilize the PAP internally.
It is for this reason more than anything that you have TCH and ET trying to downplay expectations of a PAP win.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am always supportive of opposition parties what, WP included. In fact, I spent more time supporting WP than any other party because I bother to write about their failings and things they should avoid; Critiques on the flaws and failings are very important for organization to grow and get better. The only problem is, people like you and others view it as "attacks" on WP and mistakenly believe that I am against WP or against them. So be it.

Goh Meng Seng

wat GMS support WP!!!!!!!!!!!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Precisely. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

PAP is expecting to win Punggol East. A shock defeat in PE is going to destabilize the PAP internally.
It is for this reason more than anything that you have TCH and ET trying to downplay expectations of a PAP win.