• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol East by-election is ON - Son of Punggol win with largest minority

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The battle is on.

Workers' Party will attract big crowds, with more people at their rally than the entire population of Punggol East

PAP will attract, no, will bus in spectators to make crowd look bigger, offer free meal boxes

Desmond and Kenneth will attract curious onlookers, enough spectators to form a basketball, maybe, football team.

Son of Punggol will win the by-election with largest minority - less than 50% of the vote, daughter of Punggol will savour the experience and two jokers will lose their deposits

All this is blind guessing, one thing is sure - unlike handsome and charming male fox Michael Palmer, all four candidates are fat and ugly and unlikely to cheat.

I know, I am fat too.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, if you can, please up me.

One short-penis laksaboy keep infracting me into moderation. He cannot get it up, so he vents his frustration like that, poor thing.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, laksaboy, if you stop infracting me, karma will improve. With that, your penis will become big and strong.

But only if you behave.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK, the doctor is not fat, but as ugly as me. Nobody will take a second look type. I know, I live that life.

hi there

1. you poor thing!
2. honest, being not so "attractive" is no sin or something bad.
3. just be yourself gal!
4. you shall do fine:biggrin:
5. and if you have some good attitude & disposition.
6. you should have no problem leh:cool:
7. btw, there is one here: puikia looking out for you:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The battle is on.

Workers' Party will attract big crowds, with more people at their rally than the entire population of Punggol East

PAP will attract, no, will bus in spectators to make crowd look bigger, offer free meal boxes

Desmond and Kenneth will attract curious onlookers, enough spectators to form a basketball, maybe, football team.

Son of Punggol will win the by-election with largest minority - less than 50% of the vote, daughter of Punggol will savour the experience and two jokers will lose their deposits

All this is blind guessing, one thing is sure - unlike handsome and charming male fox Michael Palmer, all four candidates are fat and ugly and unlikely to cheat.

I know, I am fat too.

You may never know, the plain looking ones have "higher sex drive"...ha ha ha fat & ugly...but damn bloody horny... you would be surprised...that goes with high forehead & look like "bert" from Sesame street...

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, the doctor is not fat, but as ugly as me. Nobody will take a second look type. I know, I live that life.

Maybe if the PAP gives you a chance, the sycophants and ambitious types in there will start treating you like a beautiful girl...greed and ambition has that ability to transform... :smile: