• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol East By-Election Later News Update

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My first outreach to Rivervale Plaza after my delivery — at Punggol East.

10307396_704957662926077_6703282659742383556_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

Please be informed that Disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Playboy Yaw Shing Leong said that he voted for PAP against other opposition party.
WP is a fake opposition party.
WP is PAP 'B' Team

WP is a silence party
PAP is like BN and WP is MCA.

WP waste of space:
September 29, 2014 at 9:47 pm (Quote)
@Current WP is fake Opposition:
September 29, 2014 at 7:13 pm Current WP is fake Opposition(Quote)

WORKERS’ PARTY IS A FAKE OPPOSITION PARTY
JBJ is watching LTK and SL making the fall of WP.

Response:
I am an anti PIGS supporter and I hate the fucking bunch of useless, greedy, arrogant idiots MIW. I do not have any favourite opposition Party. I find it’s very true of what the author said. LTK has been in parliament almost 20 years, what has he done? Absolutely nothing. They won the elections was because there was no other better opposition party to challenge PAP, LTK also clever in winning the teochew supporters. Honestly, WP is a waste of space. WP supporters, don’t be upset with my comments. I am speaking from my heart, fact is fact, they are not questioning the important issues in parliament. LTK is not clever in debate maybe because of his Chinese language. WP motto is not ‘you die your biz’, their motto is ‘CHEE KEE KOO CHEE KEE’.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about 3 weeks ago</abbr>

The mood was merry and the atmosphere lively at Punggol East SMC's Mid-Autumn Parade of Lantern Colours. The event, held onSaturday, 6th September at Blk 112 Rivervale Walk, saw a healthy turnout as residents came together to light colourful, kaleidoscopic lanterns and participate in a short parade led by MP Lee Li Lian. A wheelchair performance to showcase the strength we all can have even in our perceived disabilities, was to me, the highlight of the event. We are glad that residents, young and old, bonded over competitive games such as guessing the weight of a giant (6.75kg) mooncake, pomelo peeling and fun Chinese riddles. All in all, this gathering of our Punggol East community of residents and volunteers was a good reminder that we have much to be thankful for.

Reported by: Yudhishthra Nathan
Photo credit: Jacky Koh Chee Koon

10659307_806708122720678_5137012157673128661_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

rustNoPig:
September 30, 2014 at 5:42 pm (Quote)

No more voting for WP.
Vote for any opposition party besides WP.
WP is now sleeping with PAP.

================================================== ==========
Singaporean907:
September 30, 2014 at 7:02 pm (Quote)

Yes, WP is sleeping. Do not waste your vote
for them. Please vote any opp. Party other than
Wp .

================================================== ============

Hang Tuah:
September 30, 2014 at 7:06 pm (Quote)
TrustNoPig:

No more voting for WP.
Sadly I’ve to agree.
Except for its die hard supporters the rest of us can see that WP has no comments on current issues eg return our CPF, toll hikes, ERP, train breakdowns, missing taxis, PRC con man, fake professor etc.
Low has to step down if he’s so ultra conservative and over deferential to PAP.
No more WP rallies for me.

================================================== =========
Big NO for WP:
September 30, 2014 at 8:12 pm (Quote)

Do not vote for WP, LTK is LHL favourite opposition. WP motto:CHE KE KO CHE KE. They are good in rally, like LHL said, roar like a tiger but mouse in parliament. They are very happy warming the seat with 16000 per month. Vote any oppositions except PAP’A’ team and PAP’B’ team(WP)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about 3 weeks ago</abbr>

The mood was merry and the atmosphere lively at Punggol East SMC's Mid-Autumn Parade of Lantern Colours. The event, held onSaturday, 6th September at Blk 112 Rivervale Walk, saw a healthy turnout as residents came together to light colourful, kaleidoscopic lanterns and participate in a short parade led by MP Lee Li Lian. A wheelchair performance to showcase the strength we all can have even in our perceived disabilities, was to me, the highlight of the event. We are glad that residents, young and old, bonded over competitive games such as guessing the weight of a giant (6.75kg) mooncake, pomelo peeling and fun Chinese riddles. All in all, this gathering of our Punggol East community of residents and volunteers was a good reminder that we have much to be thankful for.

10614313_806708162720674_8126150986539019232_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

F LTA:
September 30, 2014 at 9:38 pm (Quote)
@a Senior Citizen

You are entitled to your opinion but the fact is WP is a no comment party.
Feel cheated attending ALL its rallies , some in the rain.
Don’t tell me WP does this and that. I’m no longer interested.

================================================== ===========

good luck to sdp:
October 1, 2014 at 12:34 am (Quote)

I think SDP will be much more daring to speak up for us if they are in the parliament!

ordinary Singaporean:
October 1, 2014 at 9:32 am (Quote)
IMO. .i just can’t trust PAP n WP anymore.

It’s so obvious..WP in the parliament just for show just to keep pap safe in parliament and let the lee family happily fucking Singaporean again n again..during election LTK KPKB number1..cock erected like ready to f**k pap.
after election??? What happened?? See for yourself. .WP..thumbs down..

Handi:
October 1, 2014 at 3:48 pm (Quote)

WP made so many empty promises during GE 2011 rallies. Request voters to vote them in for alternate voices in the Parliament and claimed to slap PAP whenever required but after elections, guess what happened? Sleeping in the Parliament and left many local Singaporeans struggled with high cost of living.
A fake opposition with no moralities!

================================================== =====
Abdul:
October 2, 2014 at 9:02 am (Quote)

Well done SDP, work hard till the next election and you will be rewarded.Keep it up.You have my full support.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10477473_806708186054005_4305680323664308132_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
TR Emeritius

F LTA:
September 30, 2014 at 9:38 pm (Quote)
@a Senior Citizen

You are entitled to your opinion but the fact is WP is a no comment party.
Feel cheated attending ALL its rallies , some in the rain.
Don’t tell me WP does this and that. I’m no longer interested.

good luck to sdp:
October 1, 2014 at 12:34 am (Quote)

I think SDP will be much more daring to speak up for us if they are in the parliament!

ordinary Singaporean:
October 1, 2014 at 9:32 am (Quote)
IMO. .i just can’t trust PAP n WP anymore.

It’s so obvious..WP in the parliament just for show just to keep pap safe in parliament and let the lee family happily fucking Singaporean again n again..during election LTK KPKB number1..cock erected like ready to f**k pap.
after election??? What happened?? See for yourself. .WP..thumbs down..

Handi:
October 1, 2014 at 3:48 pm (Quote)

WP made so many empty promises during GE 2011 rallies. Request voters to vote them in for alternate voices in the Parliament and claimed to slap PAP whenever required but after elections, guess what happened? Sleeping in the Parliament and left many local Singaporeans struggled with high cost of living.
A fake opposition with no moralities!

================================================== =====
Abdul:
October 2, 2014 at 9:02 am (Quote)

Well done SDP, work hard till the next election and you will be rewarded.Keep it up.You have my full support.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10646899_806708266053997_8413834696327619207_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang Tuah:
September 30, 2014 at 7:06 pm (Quote)
TrustNoPig:

No more voting for WP.
Sadly I’ve to agree.
Except for its die hard supporters the rest of us can see that WP has no comments on current issues eg return our CPF, toll hikes, ERP, train breakdowns, missing taxis, PRC con man, fake professor etc.
Low has to step down if he’s so ultra conservative and over deferential to PAP.
No more WP rallies for me.

================================================== =========
Big NO for WP:
September 30, 2014 at 8:12 pm (Quote)

Do not vote for WP, LTK is LHL favourite opposition. WP motto:CHE KE KO CHE KE. They are good in rally, like LHL said, roar like a tiger but mouse in parliament. They are very happy warming the seat with 16000 per month. Vote any oppositions except PAP’A’ team and PAP’B’ team(WP)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10606436_806708322720658_6061940428518459587_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

Responses to “WP replies to PM Lee on foreign worker growth”

TrustNoPig:
October 5, 2014 at 2:48 pm (Quote)

Wonder why WP bothers to explain.
WP now happily collecting MP allowance and sleeping with the driver.
So many important issues no stand and dare to stand up to the HL Park issue without verifying what has happened.
Really regret voting for WP.
Next round, any party but PAP and WP. Both are the same, sama sama.
Rating: +6 (from 44 votes)
Voter:

=========================================================
October 5, 2014 at 2:57 pm (Quote)

Why break silence only now?
I would like to know what is WP’s stand over the remarks made by Bernard and Yee.
Rating: +3 (from 9 votes)

PAP NoT Corrupted Meh:
October 5, 2014 at 2:58 pm (Quote)

==============================================================

TrustNoPig:

So many important issues no stand and dare to stand up to the HL Park issue without verifying what has happened.
Why bother to post what no one agree with u.
Rating: -4 (from 4 votes)

============================================================

Richard:

October 5, 2014 at 3:05 pm (Quote)
WP Bernard Chen publicly declared his parents are happy to leave their money in CPF even though they have not enough for retirement.
WP Yee jumped the gun and kpkb on the NON-HECKLING issue but kept quiet when PAP MP supported conman for PR with fake credentials.
How to trust these idiots??
Rating: +5 (from 5 votes)

===========================================================

Bapak:

October 5, 2014 at 3:06 pm (Quote)
TrustNoPig:
ATrustNoPing, many thumbed you down. I gave you a thumb up because I totally agreed with you. I will do the same, no more WP and PAP.
Go ahead thumb me down. If we don’t pressure WP, they will simply sleep like PAP Team A. Very disappointed with WP. Are they going to lock up our CPF if they become Government? If yes, I want nothing to do with them.
Rating: +7 (from 7 votes)

==========================================================

Old Boy:

October 5, 2014 at 3:23 pm (Quote)
This is an advise from an old boy:
Politics is always dirty. It makes even the good looks bad and the bad looks good.
WP by always staying safe and looking out for your “own interests”, will get you nowhere but loss of votes. Think carefully!
Rating: +4 (from 4 votes)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10647216_806708342720656_1862582761208677893_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a rainbow after every storm. Join new mother and your MP, Lee Li Lian, to celebrate the joys of childhood and parenthood. Bring your little ones to connect with our rainbow carnival to commemorate Children's Day!

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear residents, please note that due to unforeseen circumstances the venue for this afternoon's Children's Day carnival has been changed to Blk 161 Rivervale Crescent (in the same cluster as the original location, Blk 159 Rivervale Crescent).
We see you later!

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about a month ago</abbr>

10653683_806708349387322_8698058712121860830_n.jpg

10502295_806708382720652_2935917270884069936_n.jpg

10422580_806708422720648_8481365789372787296_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about a month ago</abbr>

10636317_806708446053979_1256596929603798313_n.jpg

10363759_806708486053975_8216797033436119257_n.jpg

10678651_806708496053974_8267214422004603093_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10600445_806708519387305_6771631692388512498_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

Toast Bread:
October 16, 2014 at 5:32 pm (Quote)

NEA cannot even solve the fish ball stick issue, now trying to throw the sticks into AHPTC grounds.
All PAP-Judges now very busy and keeping the PM even busier as all court verdicts have to be approved by the PM himself & cc to KFC Tony Tan for info only:
1. Judge reserve judgement on the closed door defamation hearing between Roy & Pinkie
2. Police Chief awaiting Pinky’s decision whether or not to charge HHH & Roy for heckling & illegal assembly
3. Police Chief & ICA awaiting Pinky’s decision to haul up Dr. Intan for questioning for in abetting Yang Yin in getting his PR approved.
4. Chief Justice waiting for Pinky to select & appoint the Judge for the hearing
5. SMC waiting for Pinky’s decision on how to deal with Alvin Yeo for over charging
6. Judge waiting for Pinky’s direction on how to fix Sylvia Lim ot her fiance Kuah Kim Song
7. The CPF Review Committee waiting for Pinky’s instruction whether to return their CPF in full or partially.